Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul wright

Re: Martin Riley - Other Fastrackers
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 02:34:11 am »
hi  i used royal mail for a year doing about 5000 a week and it was rubbish    i didnt even brake even

David_Annable

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 09:10:35 am »
Hi

I've used royal mail, for the prices they charge you would expect them to be better than they are.

Dave
NCCA, Woolsafe, IICRC Leather Cleaning Technician

NigelD

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 09:48:57 am »
I find the biggest problem with leaflets is knowing whether they have been delivered.
I have used Royal Mail for 2 years with mixed responses. Is that because my leaflet was no good, Royal Mail didn't deliver. I don't know! I do know that some of my best customers have come from leaflets, and that I tend not get involved in a beauty parade when people contact from a leaflet.

I am interested in employing some local people to deliver and I believe some people who post on this site follow that route. I would like to know how you found them, how you pay them and what success you have had.

Nigel

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2007, 04:12:39 pm »
Art of Clean

If you are getting Double sided A3 on coloured paper for 1.5p you are doing very well.  OK forgot you the latest success.

Well Done.

But my point is I cannot buy the paper for that.

craigp

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2007, 04:57:50 pm »
cann prints cheaper on full colour A4, by alot;

http://www.cannprint.com/html/prices.asp#a5leaflets

the red carpet

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 12:15:16 pm »
No they aint, what price list you looking at ???

matt jones

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 01:06:20 pm »
Hi guys i think i have come across the famous pink leaflet before to be honest i didn't think it was very good it had so much info on it, like the customers are going to read all that crap everybody i asked thought it was poope also. Not for me, and why have a leaflet a4 size anyway whats the point you could fit your life story on one that size ;D
matt

craigp

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2007, 03:16:48 pm »
Red your right 'no they aint' lol

i was looking at lower quantities, 10k there cheaper, above that the one you posted are cheaper.

Matt, some people make a mistake, like when i started, i used to say to customers, CD would have charged you £70 for that lounge i done for £35, of course the customer would agree with you and say "yes people must be mad paying that, why dont they use you"

so i was fooling myself, thinking i was right to be cheap and would get further doing so, ill tell you somthing, it got me no where!

Craig

matt jones

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2007, 03:32:05 pm »
Craig i dont understand your post mate its not in context with what i was on about is it?
matt

Neil Grainger

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2007, 03:47:42 pm »
Matt

The pink flyer works, for one it push the splash and dash away from you.

Also the sort of clients that read that Rubbish as you put it are the same People that read the Times, Guardian and Mail. The sort of clients that have nice houses no overheads and lots of money to spend. Its also aimed at the middle age women who has time to read it.

We are not selling to us that read the Red tops. The leaflet is a good filter for this and it does work. Try it you'll be supprised.

paul wright

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2007, 03:49:48 pm »
got this info today in post  5000 leaflets 130gsm gloss full colour ONLY 59 POUNDS   DOUBLE SIDED  89 POUNDS
www.masterlinemarketing.co.uk

craigp

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2007, 03:57:08 pm »
sorry Matt, what i was trying to say is, what your customers say to you is not good advice for your business,

they may tell you that the pink flyer is crap, but that does not mean it should not be used. or that it wont work,

i mean fast tracks been going how long? 5 years,

why are they still using it if it dont work?

matt jones

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2007, 04:07:41 pm »
oh i see mate. It's strange the leaflets i have been using up till now have been very basic and i mean basic but they always produce 2-3 jobs per 1000 and i know alot of people have kept hold of them.  But lately i have just redesigned my leaflet which i think looks alot more professional and is to be printed in two colour instead of just black and white it will be intersting to see what response my new leaflet will get me. By the way Mark at D P design and print is printing my new leaflet and i must say i have been extremely impressed with there service i am yet to recieve them but he has been extremely helpful and would definately recommend him. It's cost me £68 for 10,000 2 colour leaflets all in. I have been quite fussy with the design as i wanted it to be perfect and he sent out as many proofs as needed not that he was not a very good designer it was mainly me changing my mind every 5 mins, so all in all very happy.
matt

craigp

the red carpet

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2007, 09:03:12 pm »
Still dearer on the A4 but bloody great prices on the A6
Cheers for the link Craig iv just ordered 10,000 A6, i will post back on this thread in a week when i get them and let you all know the quality.

ps, dont know about the pink flyers yet, but one thing i will say for fastrack is there laptop presentation and maintenance plans are great.

Iv just booked in a 5 bed house at just over £700 a year for a clean and protect, thats 61pence a square foot.

I would never had the bottle to have quoted that before, iv only quoted 9 customers so far and 3 have signed up for the maintenance allready.

matt jones

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2007, 09:34:03 pm »
To be honest guys i don't know to much about fasttrack so if anyone could give some info? that would be cool.
cheers matt