Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Coleman

Re: Trollies.... Which one !!!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2006, 11:24:47 am »
I was gutted when i got my omnitrolley classic as a few weeks after i got it they brought the MK2 trolley out.
If only i waited.

Paul

Paul.  If you check out the Mk3, you will see that the hosereel is on top of the unit.  It appears to save space in the van  - handy if space is tight.  Also, the Mk3 is clear - allowing you to see more easily how much water is left in it.

pjulk

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2006, 12:12:33 am »
Yes i have seen pics of the mk3 but not in the flesh.
And by the pics i think the mk2 looks better but saying that if i had the the mk3 in the flesh maybe i would change my mind.

Paul

detec52

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2006, 09:15:48 am »
I use peters Trolly System had it now for 7 months, added a few bits here and there and its the dog'd B........s,  can have it sitting in the van when using or take it out to hard to get places Brill. Try Boxburn Cleaning Products.
RAH Cleaning Contractors

tonylee

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2006, 09:58:47 am »
darren
i have been useing a freedom trolley for 6 months and have been well happy with it.
i keep 50m of hose on the van and only use this to do the back of properties where i can not get the trolley round. i keep 12m of hose wrapped around the handle that if the machine is kept at the side of the job, gives me more than enough hose to coplete it.
the pump on the machine has failed once, but to andrews credit at freedom , the machine was collected on the wednesday afternoon, the pump replaced and was returned by 10 oclock on the friday morning. not bad considering i am over 200 miles from them.
all things will go wrong from timr to time and i think you can only judge how good the company is when things go pear-shape.
i know there is a good choice of systems to build or buy but i have been well impressed with freedom
tony

darren_smart

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2006, 11:27:38 am »
thanks to all for the helpful comments ! :) decision to be made shortly.....

and i agree after sales care means a lot to.......

Darren
I have a stepladder. It's a very nice stepladder but it's sad that I never knew my real ladder

KarlJones

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2006, 02:25:24 pm »
means everything if it is the difference between you getting paid and not getting paid.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.