Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleaning co

thats just nuts
« on: December 08, 2006, 11:00:41 am »
so we cant ever talk about pros and cons off machines,suppliers,chems etc etc  thats nuts imo do machine makers own this site ? do they advertise on here? no dont think so  , is this forum not for the workers ? i thought it was, if a maker /supplier dosnt like a comment made on here they can always privately speak to that person if they want , if someone on here says they think a certain brand is crap so what  we aint on here for them, talk about big brother or what

Liahona

Re: thats just nuts
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 11:42:46 am »
Gary, well said that man. Best, Dave.

spickandspan

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 11:58:40 am »
Here here
If at first you dont succed.......Dont try skydiving.

fresh floors

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 12:08:20 pm »
Over moderation is a sin!   ;D

stains-away

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 12:23:30 pm »
Well said, I thought it was an unbiased forum where people could exchange their views and opinions, Andy

fletch

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 12:37:55 pm »
I totally agree with Cleaning Co, it is and has never been healthy to not let people exspress their opinions.
                                      Regards,
                                        Fletch.

DIVIDE & CONQUER

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 02:14:40 pm »

I'm sure it's a tough job being a Moderator as judgements have to be made.

In this instance a thread has essentially been dropped because one service provider was getting numerous negative feedback.

Is that hounding or is that customers letting us know how they feel about a product? They are also doing Woodbridge a favour and giving them the opportunity to get their act together through their experiences (if they are smart enough to take notice).

Their have also been some positive comments about these products so it's not a complete rant.   

cleaning co

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 02:29:12 pm »
mike i can c were u coming from,  but we are not here for any suppliers benefit , we are at the end of the day the end users and buyers off thier prouducts  and can say what we like about any of them good or bad , if it was all positive would it get droped ?
gary

Ian Gourlay

Re: thats just nuts New
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 02:47:20 pm »

Please respect the Moderators decision

I am sure there will be other posts concerning suppliers and each one will be judged individually.

Making personal remarks about a supplier is unprofessional.