Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CARPET KNIGHTS

a perfect partnership
« on: October 26, 2006, 07:46:25 pm »
Hi all been trialling to new things recently. The drimaster upholstery tool and M-Power. M-Power is fantastic and i love it. But what i was really going to say was that i have always hated cleanig upholstery in the past, this was using the kleenrite tool. I found that i never got the results that i expected, always ended up with wet legs and nakard. also found that the kleenrite seemed to just soak everything. It may be just me but i never got on with it.

I think that i have found the perfect partnership in the drimaster and M-Power. I am flying through suits now and it is effortless and i have dry legs at the end of it although the suits aren't as dry as i imagined them to from what i have heard about the drimaster but perhaps that is just me getting used to it! M-power just seems to dissolve the dirt on contact and needs very little agitation and as apposed to ms where it was best o extract as qickly as you can after agitation you don't need to with m pwer and you can prepare uch larger areas at a time it just brilliant. Am actually starting to enjoy cleaning suits.

Cheers Goron

Mike Halliday

Re: a perfect partnership
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 08:36:01 pm »
I've seen a lot of Drimaster for sale lately must be a 'love them or hate them' thing.

as for using them with M-power I get brilliant results using Microsplitters when I've finished cleaning & drying  a suite I carefully inspect it and I don't believe I could get it any cleaner, even if I used M-power.

so to be truthful I can't see any reason to change, although my wand fell over and punctured my 5lts of ecospotter so I'll have to call Nick for some more, I might take the opportunity to get a sample.

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Len Gribble

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 02:56:54 am »
Mike

Sorry to hear about your accident, but accidents do happen! = Am actually starting to enjoy cleaning suits and flying through them. ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

stevegunn

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 05:43:45 am »
All this m power hype,I wonder if it dies a death like allerg-stop.Remember how people raved about what it could do,the benefits of using it & how the customers loved it? Where is it now ???

Prefer the cfr tool to the drimaster its all down to personal preference.   

Mike you have a thing about wands falling over ;)

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 07:56:05 pm »
Steve don't believe you are in a position to slag off allerg stop really as you got a lot of work offthe back of it! This thread was not meant as hype but to show that i had found some tools of the trade that had made my life tons easier.

PS i'm still doing very well from Allerg top, I think that it was shuan ashmore that said if you don't wave no one will wave back very sensible words.

Goron

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 07:58:04 pm »
remember if you wave too much people may think you are a nutter!

Shaun

stevegunn

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 08:54:06 pm »
Steve don't believe you are in a position to slag off allerg stop really as you got a lot of work offthe back of it! This thread was not meant as hype but to show that i had found some tools of the trade that had made my life tons easier.

PS i'm still doing very well from Allerg top, I think that it was shuan ashmore that said if you don't wave no one will wave back very sensible words.

Goron

I beg to differ that's why I gave 20litres of the carpet cleaner and 5 litres of the room spray away for free because I never used it + it cost me more money than I ever made off the back of it.Also since when were you privy to what work I did?

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 10:01:13 pm »
obviously since you are privy to what everybod else is doing.

I seem to remember yo having a very nice editorial in your local rag as a result of allerg stop which worked very well for you and they are your words not mine or were they just more lies.The fact that you never sold allerg stop to the customers that rang up as a result of these leg ups is entirely down to the inability to sell. others are managing just fine!

Goron

Len Gribble

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 03:03:37 am »
Shaun

Nice one ;D

Goron

Chris S was in the papers old news. Who told you (privy)(others are managing just fine!) lets have a recap how did the national add go (hope all paid there monies and got one or two jobs nationally out of it) ;D

I use a kleenrite never had the problems which you are describing, have you got the psi too high? ???

MP=MUMS the word you will make a killing = £0000 :-*

Take care of partnerships (I found that i never got the results that i expected) :o

Steve

I sold mine, but gave the leaflets with it. ;D

Len

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

stevegunn

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 07:34:31 am »
That fact the network is dwindling and not growing is enough to tell me its not working after having a membership of 60 now down to 40+.Of the thousands of carpet cleaners 44 members tells it's own story. ::)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190044115802&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 10:57:07 am »
Thats funny steve cos got 48 members in the forum and not all members of allergstop are registered on the forum!

So Hardly dwindling! Don't understand why you have started running down everything solutions as you were at one time the biggest culprit at promoting them. Perhaps you could enlighten everybody about what is so bad about them cos i always get 100% from all of them. How long will it be before you start running down your latest friendly supplier?

Len

I know a lot of people love the Kleenrite i just have never been able to get on with it and am totally pleased with my purchase. How come you pulled out of the iicrc course at the last minute? It would have been nice to see you again it was good talking to Dave parry again he is a nice bloke!

Cheers Goron

fibresafe

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 12:17:19 pm »
remember if you wave too much people may think you are a nutter!

Shaun

;D

Classic!

stevegunn

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2006, 12:30:28 pm »
Thats funny steve cos got 48 members in the forum and not all members of allergstop are registered on the forum!

So Hardly dwindling! Don't understand why you have started running down everything solutions as you were at one time the biggest culprit at promoting them. Perhaps you could enlighten everybody about what is so bad about them cos i always get 100% from all of them. How long will it be before you start running down your latest friendly supplier?

Len

I know a lot of people love the Kleenrite i just have never been able to get on with it and am totally pleased with my purchase. How come you pulled out of the iicrc course at the last minute? It would have been nice to see you again it was good talking to Dave parry again he is a nice bloke!

Cheers Goron

Over 7000 carpet cleaners and 40+ members you do the maths ::)

Where do I start I could put a list on the forum which would be difficult for them to dispute, but this is not the place to do it.I emailed Nick sometime ago with my reasons for not dealing with them any more which his reply was just Tosh.
If solution were the only supplier left in the country I would use daz before dealing with them again. >:(
A lot of people have stopped using them.Why is this maybe the man at the top if lots of my customers stopped using me questions would be asked but not solution they just trundle on finding more mugs who fall for the sales patter.Your time will come believe me. 

PaulKing

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 03:09:58 pm »
Problem I have with solutions is that everyone I meet and who post wears a Allergystop logo and not their own, been in this trap twice now and had another companies logos all over out van and not our own.

If your interested it was 3M Scotchgard and Regency Homeserve, learnt a lesson there, you either work for yourself and your own company or your work and promote another company.

This is by no means just limited to Nick, lots of people promote Prochem and Hydramaster using there name on vans and staitionary just seam to me that Solutions users are more defensive than most.

And that puts me off using the products, as I wonder what the big deal is?

The product may be great but there are others than are similar and easily obtained without any politics, or such.

And most importantly I do not want to be associated with a lot of screamers if the party burns down, I'd much rather leave by the back door and save my own arse. than get caught up in the melee.

www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

Len Gribble

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2006, 07:43:37 pm »
Goron

Did not know you were going and yes it would have been nice meeting up again, and yes Dave a nice bloke.

Wife had a problem with the metal in her head, and may need another op at that time! (Very dangerous) luckily a magnet did the trick, the wonders of modern science bit like carpet cleaning! (NO JOKE)

Next will be the cfr if at a sensible price?

Take note of the words of wisdom (you either work for yourself and your own company or your work and promote another company)

By the way history has a habit of repeating it self!

Len