Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

calmore

Cheap Advertising
« on: September 12, 2006, 08:56:17 pm »
Bought some magnetic signs last week for the car, about seven quid each.

Was doing a boot sale on Sunday and suddely remembered I had the signs with me so I stuck them to the car.

Within an hour I'd had an enquiry from a landlord with five properties who wants a local, reliable carpet cleaner!

If anyone is looking for cheap advertising, and doesn't have a sign written vehicle then give a couple of magnetic signs a go!
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/

Art

Re: Cheap Advertising
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 09:01:54 pm »
Where did you get them from? Seven quid sounds a good price.

Arthur

Damian

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 10:48:08 pm »
Bought some magnetic signs last week for the car, about seven quid each.

Was doing a boot sale on Sunday and suddely remembered I had the signs with me so I stuck them to the car.

Within an hour I'd had an enquiry from a landlord with five properties who wants a local, reliable carpet cleaner!

If anyone is looking for cheap advertising, and doesn't have a sign written vehicle then give a couple of magnetic signs a go!
Told you calmore-get ya name seen wherever! Its all bout keeping ya name active mate ;)
Kids for the ex-missus. The fireblade is my baby!!

calmore

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 10:00:47 am »
Where did you get them from? Seven quid sounds a good price.

That's seven quid each, rather than a pair.

They are fairly small, 12"x9" as that's all I have space for on my car, as there are various rubber 'bump' strips that get in the way.

I made sure that I used really bright colours (Yellow and blue) so that the signs stand out against my grubby car :)

If I remember, I'll post a picture later on so you can see what they look like.

http://simple-sign-online.co.uk/3.html

Next thing I'm going to think about getting are some stickers for the sides of my machines. They are usually on the driveway of the house being cleaned and attract a lot of attention from passers-by as they are noisy! The ideal place for an advert, methinks!
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/