Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MSTAV

is it easy getting wfp work out there guys
« on: September 01, 2006, 10:54:58 pm »
just thinking of getting a system but bit worried bout finding the work as all mine whick i have are domestic houses.what earnings would i be looking at with a system?

pjulk

Re: is it easy getting wfp work out there guys
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 11:38:59 pm »
If you are just thinking about getting a system try a backpack.
They are cheap to run and for the work you have at new ash green would be ideal.
Although if you have a few in a row a trolley would be better.

I know nick used to knock then out fairy rapid when he had your work with his van mount.

Has he still got his trolley as i know he didn't use it much maybe you could try it for a couple of days.

Paul

Trevor Knight

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 08:53:16 am »
Its easy if you work hard at it.

If you put the leg work into canvassing your area you will pick up work and after a while will start to pick up calls from leaflets you havedropped.

I think the farmer says" you reap what you sow"  :D
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

groundhog

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 07:38:51 pm »
If I were you I would get a back pack first to see how it goes, if you do mainly houses as I do you may find it easier and quicker doing them  trad, I changed over to wfp earlier this year but found myself getting the ladders out more and more. Now I use mostly ladders, and just get the wfp out for the odd high window or for commercial jobs.

WFP definetly has its place and for certain work is a good tool, but it does tend to get over rated on forums like this with exagerated claims about how quick it is and how much money you can make from it. So my advice is get a back pack or make your own DIY system up as it is really very simple, don't get ripped off by the wfp suppliers who charge a fortune for what is a very simple piece of kit! ;)