Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Martin S

Re: Oreck Orbiter
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2006, 01:51:44 pm »
Steve,

Thanks mate, will do.  ;)

Peter,

Thanks for that.  Yeah maybe I should have asked, but you but you know how it is at these meets, you never get to speak to, and do, as many things as you wish, as the time just flies.  Would have been great to have seen a demo, but a guy there called Paul (can't remember his surname) showed me his  :o (envirodri) and I could see from that alone just how much more effective it would be than a Duo. 
Martin

carpetclean

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2006, 04:25:56 pm »
martin
glad you elaborated on what he showed you. i know what you mean about the time and not doing everything you wanted. as i was driving home i was kicking myself for not taking advantage of the situation more and i should have spoken to more people who was there as there was a wealth of knowledge to be tapped also to have looked at more vans and how they are kitted out but i was so gob smacked at one in particular . also trying to keep a reign on things took a lot of time though  that went out of the window eventually oh well there will be other opportunities i dare say
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

Martin S

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2006, 06:49:13 pm »
I'm sure there will Peter, and thanks again for taking the time to organize the event.  It was a good day.   :) :)     
Martin