Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Cleaner Windows

super swirl video??
« on: August 02, 2006, 03:18:56 pm »
I signed up to window cleaning newsletter via the net and recieved a monthly letter to my email account, anyway, in one of the emails i read through the letter and came across a video you can buy which apparently demonstrates a method of cleaning windows which the promoter calls "the super swirl" this he reckons will improve your speed and productivity and mentioned the amount of improvement he estimates you will gain by using the said method!!

I just wondered if anyone here has purchased this video or if its just a load of bullnuts to take our hard earned away from us? am I just being suspicious...Hmmm?
I am fairly confident that it must be a method i use/have used, can there be any more methods i dont know about....maybe but i'm so curious to find out but dont want to be sending money without knowing what is on this video( if it even exsists :) )

have a look for yourself   http://www.freewindowcleaningtips.com/
when I'm cleaning windows

Trevor Knight

Re: super swirl video??
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 03:25:26 pm »
Can't see this as much use to be honest.

Swirl or no swirl you still need to get into the corners, unless your cleaning ships.

Think its just a money spinner.

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

mick40

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 03:43:25 pm »
i have seen it working.i will see if i can find it.
if i eat myself will i be twice as fat or will i disappear?

Fast 1 *

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 03:49:35 pm »
i think its a case of doing the sides and then swirling the middle,as most people do
wildstyles

david68

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 04:30:39 pm »
I brought it.
Email me and i will try to send it you.

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com