Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DJW

Re: I gave up today
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2024, 06:58:18 pm »
Were they five star jabs?

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2024, 09:46:25 pm »
Have long covid. Been 10 months now. Tired all the time all  my joints ache from the minute I get up till I go to bed get short breathed and going for my second  lung scan and more blood tests next week. Don't do much work now. Was fine first time second time was poop.

zesty

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2024, 10:53:32 pm »
Have long covid. Been 10 months now. Tired all the time all  my joints ache from the minute I get up till I go to bed get short breathed and going for my second  lung scan and more blood tests next week. Don't do much work now. Was fine first time second time was poop.

Did you have the jabs? There are countless people who got worse after these new mRNA jabs.

Hope you improve, sounds very tough.

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2024, 05:46:27 am »

I've had 5 vaccines(the last one was oct last year)and a flu jab about the same time.the last 2 vaccines have been at least a year apart.

This feels a lot more nasty than the first time I had covid.i ve had proper flu twice now and it feels more like that.

Whats your diet and lifestyle like?eg do you eat mostly ultra processed food?do you smoke cigarettes?drink alcohol?
price higher/work harder!

Stoots

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2024, 09:02:26 am »
Ive had covid 3 times that I've tested and probably had it more that I dont know about.

First time was probably the worst thing I've ever had I was a bit worried. Then subsequent bouts wernt as bad. I only had one jab as I was coaxed into it by the news. I dont like needles and had to lay down in the tent having a panic attack with everyone watching so never went back foe the second haha

I'm convinced though those jabs probably did more harm than good the body develops its own defences.

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2024, 12:54:01 pm »
Ive had covid 3 times that I've tested and probably had it more that I dont know about.

First time was probably the worst thing I've ever had I was a bit worried. Then subsequent bouts wernt as bad. I only had one jab as I was coaxed into it by the news. I dont like needles and had to lay down in the tent having a panic attack with everyone watching so never went back foe the second haha

I'm convinced though those jabs probably did more harm than good the body develops its own defences.

I don't believe the vaccines do more harm than good.if it wasnt for all the great medical/scientific minds over the last 120 years or so we d all still be getting TB and dying of small pox,etc

I'm feeling a bit better today,no more muscle aches or high temperature,even my throat feels a bit less sore but I'm taking it easy this weekend.

I'm hoping if I test negative on monday or tuesday I can get back in the gym.a week off is enough.

I hate not getting my 3 sessions in a week

The problem seems to be the chest infections,other people I know have still been coughing and spluttering long after they test negative again!🙄

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2024, 01:13:58 pm »

Do not underestimate the power of a good diet,plenty of rest and quitting alcohol and cigarettes....

If the things above are on point then at least you know you've tried to live the best,healthiest life possible.

IF NOT make the changes mate.you won't regret it.

Hope you make a full recovery in time.

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2024, 10:07:27 pm »
I used to smoke over 10 years ago now and if been tea total for the same amount of time.  I had 3 jabs up until March I used to run half marathon last Christmas was the last knackered in match. Still go to gym 5 days a week  swim length of pool take a rest swim back. Do sauna steam room and jacuzzi.  I had 3 jabs before long covid and I'm 62

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2024, 10:19:00 pm »
I go to gym still more for my mental health. After being so active its sole destroying I do a few jobs a week if I sit on the couch I'm sparko in no time at all.  And every thing seems such a drag. There seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel.  There's a couple of people at the gym that have had long covid from the start.

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2024, 10:32:39 pm »

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2024, 06:36:52 am »
I go to gym still more for my mental health. After being so active its sole destroying I do a few jobs a week if I sit on the couch I'm sparko in no time at all.  And every thing seems such a drag. There seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel.  There's a couple of people at the gym that have had long covid from the start.

Wow....that's grim mate.ive never been a runner due to bad asthma as a kid.you obviously were a very fit and active guy.

Have you had to sell large chunks of your round?

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2024, 09:48:49 am »
My stepson runs a property maintenance company he's doing a lot of it. if I can turn a corner I can take it back