Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

deeege

Re: Help tablet locked out
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2024, 01:23:37 pm »
I just use excel on a usb stick , my books are full and I wouldn’t be able to earn any extra income from using CP because my days are already full . TBH I do actually really enjoy using excel - formulas etc

Are your books really full though? If you get an enquiry for a new job you don’t even consider it?

I’m also what you would call ‘full’, but I’m always open to pricing new jobs at higher rates that what I currently have. My preferred work is offices at the £150-£300 per clean mark and I’ll always take on this work at the expense of lower earning residential work even though I’m ‘full’.

Pretty much yeah , I was supposed to be back at work on the 8th but iv too many jobs that I delayed in December (gutters etc) , so decided to go back on Tuesday this week instead. That’s with having around 3 weeks of per year leave. I do take work on but it’s only at a higher price than what iv already got and dump the lower priced ones , so it’s one new job in , one old job out. Good position to be in really but it’s been hard graft getting here. I’m now mortgage free and debt free too @ age 39 so it’s time to start heavily investing for retirement in hopefully 22 years

Good stuff. That was my point about never really being ‘full’. I’m in the same boat, if I take a new job on its higher priced and a job then drops off the bottom. I’ve no desire (yet) to grow and employ either.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."