Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slacky

Re: Who is semi retired/retired still getting a business income?
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2023, 06:03:17 pm »
If your only doing something like 300 a day doesn’t sound like you know a lot yourself me old m8,if I wanted to earn 300 a day I’d be working part time
hours like a lot of others on here.
Lots of people know what’s right and wrong maybe they keep quiet I know for a fact a few do,I wouldn’t even contemplate employing on certain numbers being mentioned simply utterly not worth it.

In the other thread you said you couldn't get anyone who is employable anyway, that they're all dribblers. They apparently think you're not worth it.

dd

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2023, 06:05:31 pm »
If your only doing something like 300 a day doesn’t sound like you know a lot yourself me old m8,if I wanted to earn 300 a day I’d be working part time
Lots of people know what’s right and wrong maybe they keep quiet I know for a fact a few do,I wouldn’t even contemplate employing on certain numbers being mentioned simply utterly not worth it.

so a full time employee doing 300 a day isnt worth it ?

70k a year ?

you sure ?
Really not worth engaging with Nigel.

He is just a headcase who spouts endless drivel, best not to encourage him. He will probably start going on about his rich wife soon and accusing people of being a JW.

NWH

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2023, 06:21:41 pm »
Same old faces same old comments don’t worry Pryors probably watching with Splash the cash having a laugh they know the score lol.

NWH

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2023, 06:24:46 pm »

70k a year ?

you sure ?

He is just a headcase who spouts endless drivel, best not to encourage him. He will probably start going on about his rich wife soon and accusing people of being a JW.

Accusing people of that oh blimey I waste enough time on here commenting on stuff that’s at least got some fact about it.   

deeege

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2023, 06:27:47 pm »

70k a year ?

you sure ?

Accusing people of that oh blimey I waste enough time on here commenting on stuff that’s at least got some fact about it.

How are you finding dealing with the Vat now that you are employing Nigel?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Smudger

« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2023, 06:31:44 pm »
probably the same as when he used to spout on about hot water wearing away the glass  ;D ;D

thankfully I don't need to put my 2 Peneth in on this thread - old Nigel has again shown himself up yet again

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2023, 07:04:42 pm »
Can’t beat a bit of wrist action reading over some old footage eh.

Thanks Nigel lol 🤣🤣🤣

AuRavelling79

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2023, 07:40:35 pm »
Can’t beat a bit of wrist action reading over some old footage eh.

Thanks Nigel lol 🤣🤣🤣

Have a week off. Fed up of any usefulness in your posts being outweighed by nonsense.
It's a game of three halves!

johnwillan

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2023, 11:08:10 pm »
This is mainly aimed at those of you who are still running a window cleaning business but completely off the tools and just making important decisions for the business and letting office staff run the schedules and then the window cleaners doing all their own work.  Basically almost retired just getting passive income from the business doing as little as is possible mainly important decision making etc.

Is anyone on here doing this?  If so how is it working out for you.

For health reasons im looking to possibly fast track semi retirement in the next few years and wondering how viable it would be to have between 5-8 vans out, staff cleaning windows and then an office manager on a good wage to run and take care of all day to days with another member of staff to help with admin etc.  I know its possible but i just want to know if anyone on here is already doing this and if so how is it working out for them.

Cheers

Yes it's absolutely possible to achieve that goal and dependant on your knowledge and experience relatively easy too, however that knowledge and experience can take considerable time to acquire which makes consultancy services such as Lee's rather attractive.