Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: £142.80 for 2 Xline Brushes
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2023, 08:36:44 pm »
He’s the new h-man - still bleating in the year 2035 about that time grippa ripped him off  ::)roll

While I do have sympathy- and no time for grippa - wailing about it on here rather than doing something is not helpful

Fit for purpose is subjective if it’s working ie reels in its doing its job

Im not pro or anti grippa or Nigel here just trying to put a neutral argument on the thread

To me it sounds a lot like buyer’s remorse

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2023, 08:39:34 pm »
Ps my 10 year old pure freedom manual reels work just great and as quick as the day I got them  ;D

As does my second hand waterworks reel I got 2nd hand - absolute bargain

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Don Kee

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2023, 08:40:49 pm »

Lol you keep trying to trip me up m8 I sent him out on his own and we also had a backpack setup but mainly he was out on his own,I was going to set another van up but like 99% of people you take on they come across like it’s only window cleaning only to prove their next to useless so he’s out with me again.
Customers of mine didn’t want him on his own DonKee and when you’ve got class work like me you have to bend over and take one
For the team,I’m sure you know what I mean there though yeah 😉.

Nope, not trying to trip you up, just trying to understand.

I’ve only ever had someone in the van with me and sent them out on their own when I had days off, the way you’ve gone about it sound like a right ballache.

So what you’re saying is, you trained him up using a backpack for a few days, then sent him out on his own everyday, whilst you sat at home…
And you can’t workout why this bloke can’t be trusted on his own?

With how cowboyish you’ve gone about it, I’d imagine you or him have never heard of PAYE either.

(Added - this is obvs the wrong thread for this convo so I’ll let it sit)

NWH

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2023, 08:54:25 pm »
Lol wealthy wife happy life DonKee do.

NWH

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2023, 08:56:47 pm »
Ps my 10 year old pure freedom manual reels work just great and as quick as the day I got them  ;D

As does my second hand waterworks reel I got 2nd hand - absolute bargain

Darran

I’ve just heard they’ve abandoned the huge stones they lift in the worlds strongest man they’ve been replaced by Grippa reels apparently,can’t see anyone managing 5 of them one after another 🤣🤣

NWH

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2023, 08:59:21 pm »
Did I mention the noise it makes when you pull the hose out cross between a trapped cat 🐈‍⬛ and police siren 🚨 that’s needs new batteries.

Slacky

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2023, 09:04:46 pm »
Well, he's got a point. Your posts are mostly incoherent dribble and you claim to be sober. It's not surprising.

Lol yeah right O m8 right O weekend tomorrow don’t knock on my door at some ungodly hour will you.

And there's the dribble.

NWH

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2023, 09:16:06 pm »
When the door is opened that’s when the drivel starts m8.

Smudger

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2023, 09:58:25 pm »
I quite agree I have one of their manual reels sat I n the corner of the unit it’s the worst reel I’ve ever seen

Still a man such as you with the wealthy wife can afford to toss it away and buy something else- stop whining and man up

Darran

p1w1

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2023, 10:17:24 pm »
Time to wind this thread up as its become reel boring, just get a Grippa yourself NWH and stop whining.

NWH

« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2023, 10:22:50 pm »
Me stop whining did you say I thought you meant the reel stop whining lol when you pull the hose out.

tlwcs

« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2023, 08:27:27 am »
You can’t do anything if no one gets back to you.
Tell them the reel isn’t fit for purpose and that you want a full refund under The Sale of Goods act 1979.
There probably isn't much wrong with it going by his previous posts, it's been said the grippa reels aren't as quick as the HD ones but he still went out and bought it , tested it and drove home now he's playing up  :D
I read in one of his previous posts that it was difficult to reel out too?

Really, you read his posts!

dd

« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2023, 11:22:24 am »
Have you noticed that whenever Nigel feels caught out with no retort to make he either

1 Says life is sweet because he has a wealthy wife
2 Accuses anyone who disagrees with him of being a JW

Neither of which bear any relevance to anything

NWH

« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2023, 12:00:28 pm »
Yes I agree have you heard what some people go on about completely not relevant to anything really,bit like getting to the end of the yellow brick road only to learn the strings are being pulled behind the curtain  by a human being isn’t it.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2023, 12:39:44 pm »
I've just purchased a Gardiners 35cm Xtreme sill brush with the Dupont bristles and a swivel. That was about £80 and I'm not even sure I like it! ???

The 26cm extreme sill brush is the worse brush ive ever used in my 19yrs shining, by some margin too. Its only saving grace is its weight but when you consider the Supreme is only 20g heavier yet vastly superior then i cant even defend it on weight.

Couldn't agree more! Unfortunately, Gardiners have gone backwards and ruined the Xtreme brushes. I don't know who has been advising them (if anybody) but they've made a complete mess of it- and I don't say that lightly as I'm generally a Gardiner fan and have used their products from their inception. Xtreme brushes from years ago were far superior to today's offerings- in every way! I really hope Gardiners get back on track with their brushes!👍🙂
Comfortably Numb!