Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Tank manufacturers Swindon
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2021, 08:29:39 pm »
Theres nothing wrong with  wydale tanks...just make sure you get a frame too....👍
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2021, 08:41:56 pm »
If a tanks not baffled properly the liquid is not stable I wouldn’t think a frame would help much Daz,my tank is properly baffled I have one of Neils,tbh the safest tanks are the ones he does that are built to go round the wheel arches that are flat.
It all depends what sort of driving you are doing if you potter round town or hardly leave a village I wouldn’t be worried,it’s when you are motorway driving or doing those sorts of speeds I’d be more concerned.

EandM

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2021, 09:07:29 pm »
It was a Wydale tank then was it yeah I had one years ago when you stopped in the van it physically rocked the van back and forth it was laughable tbh,anyone that’s got questions about fitting these Wydale tanks for WFP just give Neil a call at plastic water tanks if he can’t convince you no one will.

Was it a very large or upright tank?

NWH

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2021, 09:12:05 pm »
Mine was an upright.

EandM

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2021, 10:19:04 pm »
Mine was an upright.

Mine is flat and extremely stable.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2021, 11:34:49 pm »
If a tanks not baffled properly the liquid is not stable I wouldn’t think a frame would help much Daz,my tank is properly baffled I have one of Neils,tbh the safest tanks are the ones he does that are built to go round the wheel arches that are flat.
It all depends what sort of driving you are doing if you potter round town or hardly leave a village I wouldn’t be worried,it’s when you are motorway driving or doing those sorts of speeds I’d be more concerned.
Wyedale tanks are nowhere as bad as you are making out. Yes you can feel the water sloshing a bit on an upright tank but that is mainly when the water is at such a low level that it is underneath the baffles, so under 100 litres. Hardly gonna have you veering off the road or affecting breaking distance is it?

KS Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2021, 11:41:25 pm »
Neil at plastic water tanks knows his stuff people should give him a call when they want to know what a baffled tank is,he’s got some horror stories of vans deciding when on the motorway at the last minute to take the slip road and flip over lol.
Of course your mate Neil is gonna slate other tank manufacturers, they are his competition after all. Just like a BMW salesman will slate Audi’s and an Audi salesman will slate BMW’s.

NWH

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2021, 12:27:29 am »
Merc bmw Audi won’t do that they may say that about Citroen-Ford or other French vehicles but not any of the first 3,even if they are now selling for a different manufacturer.