Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Hoseless pole set up
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2021, 09:14:59 pm »
It could well be Darren they have been super unreliable for me m8 we are talking Jeremy Beadle material,I’m still gonna go down the John Guest route nothing can go wrong with them as long as they are covered from dirt-grit etc.

NWH

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2021, 09:15:54 pm »
Again today dead end dead end hose blew off at the base of the reel changed fitting again no problems.

Smudger

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2021, 09:41:01 pm »
I don't use them anymore, mainly as they don't go up the ova8 for tubeless - we just use straight thu connectors

the Parker hannifin looky likes (I won't say cheap as sellers still ask high prices) can be truly awful

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2021, 10:04:03 pm »
I have the Rectus females with the valves in which have been worse you can also get  the hose tails with the valves too to stop water coming out the pole hose when you put away,I thought I’d Gondor them as well a while back as it’s something else to jam up 🤣🤣

mufcglen

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2021, 10:09:38 pm »
Would you say its a hot water problem Nigel ? rectus is really for airlines not water maybe a combo of water and being hot has an adverse effect on the fitting

I use hot water pal and have done for years and doesn’t affect my rectus fittings, if anything the hot water makes everything looser but I’m sure that’s just in my mind😂
There is the genuine rectus fittings and the copies though, I’ve only ever used genuine off gardiner so can’t comment on the other ones but seen comments on various forums about the other type where the little centre insert doesn’t seal properly and leaks from grit and stops you connecting on properly too!

has anyone checked if they have a temperature range for operation ?

do you buy genuine Parker hannifin connectors ? there is a big difference in quality

Darran