Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Anthonywakefield

No water
« on: July 31, 2020, 07:23:48 am »
Can anyone help ? I've two pumps and two controllers in the van the water is pumping out the van but when I connect the hoses and poles the water will not pump out the battery light on the controller is flashing green , I've had the battery(leisure battery split charge) tested it's showing ok even charged it to make sure still no joy ..anyone had the same problem?

Stoots

Re: No water
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 07:48:45 am »
Hard to diagnose with your description...just start at the pump and work your way back. Is water coming out the pumps? Well the issue must be further back the hose or poles etc..

If you are in wakefield (I'm in wakefield) I don't mind having a look if you can't solve it.

jk999

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 07:56:56 am »
I had the same problem with one of my pumps tried everything even tried to suck water through with another pump got fed up in the end and changed the pump ,i even phoned pure freedom and they didn't have a clue, let me know if you find the problem as i still have the pump would like to know 🙂👍

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 08:07:36 am »
Can anyone help ? I've two pumps and two controllers in the van the water is pumping out the van but when I connect the hoses and poles the water will not pump out the battery light on the controller is flashing green , I've had the battery(leisure battery split charge) tested it's showing ok even charged it to make sure still no joy ..anyone had the same problem?

Change your connectors......but first check theres no kinks in your hoses.....
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 11:07:14 am »
Second what Daz said. I thought I had a bigger problem once, a similar issue. Turned out to be a connector.

tom20001

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 11:56:09 am »

Cant say specifically but in 7 years of wfp only time water doesn't get through is when i have an airlock but obvs doesnt sound like your issue if pump is delivering water

Ste b

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 12:36:18 pm »
Maby pressure switch, I replaced one this week and had the same problem.
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

NWH

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2020, 01:03:16 pm »
Disconnect from the resin bottle and turn the pump right up if it’s still doing it work back to the tank outlet.

swanson

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 05:14:21 pm »
Sounds like a airlock

Don Kee

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 09:00:51 pm »
Sounds like a airlock

This.

Disconnect from hose reel and turn pump(s) on full whack for a minute or two.

windowswashed

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 10:27:09 pm »
Has the hose swollen in size as this will slow the water to a bare minimum causing problems with the flow of water forcing it to DE.

jk999

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2020, 01:25:09 pm »
If you have a spare pump try that first to make sure your pumps not at fault

Spruce

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2020, 04:46:33 pm »
If you have a spare pump try that first to make sure your pumps not at fault

He has 2 pumps and 2 controllers. The problem is happening to both hose reels and poles. This sounds strange that two identical failures can happen at the same time. It either points to a power supply issue or an operator failure on both accounts.

Here is the interesting bit. The o/p posted this at 6.23 yesterday morning. He came back on 2 hours later and must have read 3 posts and not returned to the forum since. He has most probably solved his problem but has left us to keep coming up with suggestions when he has long since 'moved on.'

We will probably never know what the problem actually turned out to be.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

jk999

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2020, 05:55:22 pm »
If that had happened to me other than change pump i would have put  wires straight to battery and bypassed switch

Anthonywakefield

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2020, 06:47:43 am »
Hey guys thanks a lot for all your help ..I changed all the connectors on the ends of all my wires and that as sorted the problem out ..with the help of Ian at air force house..thanks again folks sorry I've not replied earlier !