Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

21 ltre machine
« on: May 24, 2020, 12:55:00 pm »
Iam using a  15. Ltr min at present used it a while buffering from a 210. Garden tub   Iam thinking  of upgrading to a 21 ltr     when I switch the water on from the garden tap to buffer tank. I keep the garden tap on then switch machine on keeps the tank almost level in the 15 ltr  machine  which is fine

So   on a 21. Ltre min. Are you operators   emptying the tank while the machine is on and having to wait for it to fill. Because there's a big difference from 15 ltr.   To 21 ltr

Jonny Swirljet

Re: 21 ltre machine
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 01:26:45 pm »
Information only - I use a 120 Litre wheelie bin - If the customers water pressure is low i use 2 wheelie bins and make sure one is filling up all the while.

mjm

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 01:32:36 pm »
Information only - I use a 120 Litre wheelie bin - If the customers water pressure is low i use 2 wheelie bins and make sure one is filling up all the while.

You have give me an idea thanks Jonny

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 01:49:20 pm »

Why 2? it makes no difference than using one. You can just fill it as you are using it. As soon as you get there set it up and start filling. set up your hoses, move the plant pots & sweep up the leaves.... by then the wheelybin is hopefully full So you can start and keep it filling as you work
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 03:25:16 pm »
if water pressure is poor then you will run out

I use a 1000 ltr tank  so its only an issue for 2 man work when not using a mains stand pipe

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

mjm

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 04:50:03 pm »
Cheers