Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dmckellar

Prochem sx2000 - your thoughts
« on: April 30, 2020, 12:10:50 am »
I've been offered the above machine at what I think is a reasonable price. Selling it as it has been his back up tool and rarely sees any action.

We don't really do much carpet cleaning as we work on building sites, we've been asked to shampoo all the show home carpets so they aren't the worst compared to what others will come up against

I'm put off slightly by the smaller vac etc.

Will this machine do the job? We're currently doing spot cleaning with a numatic George which shows you the level I'm at

Thanks a lot

john martin

Re: Prochem sx2000 - your thoughts
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 01:02:28 am »
think thats single vac machine ?
It would be a way better than what you have  ....  but less performance than a two vac obviously
Might be ok for very light work ... with a short (20ft) hose and an appropriate wand

I think they use a 1200w vac  ....   if you confirmed that and swapped in the 1500w version(below ) it would give you a small boost .
It could be modified to be a twin vac but youd need to get a repair guy to do it if you couldn't yourself .

https://www.restormate.co.uk/epages/15094.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15094/Products/VM1500