Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard iSparkle

Window cleaning rewards
« on: November 23, 2019, 12:09:09 pm »
They were at the show this year I believe and are in Facebook advertising.

Anyone tried it and got any feedback?
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

mufcglen

Re: Window cleaning rewards
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 02:40:35 pm »
Personally I don’t need to go through anyone else to get work but can I ask what do you personally get out of it and what do they take off you?
I think if your well established with a good rep work will always come to you but if your looking to gain more, starting out then I suppose anything can help but I wouldn’t be taking work on where somone takes a cut!!

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 04:25:23 pm »
Personally I don’t need to go through anyone else to get work but can I ask what do you personally get out of it and what do they take off you?
I think if your well established with a good rep work will always come to you but if your looking to gain more, starting out then I suppose anything can help but I wouldn’t be taking work on where somone takes a cut!!

I think they just charge a monthly fee for leads in postcodes. The more postcodes you have the more they charge. It starts at about £10

I imagine it works that the more businesses they have listed on there, the better the site ranking so they look be attempting to get high on all WC web searches

Then they can become a go to website for window cleaners.

They do other stuff like send your clients gifts or something like that. Personally I think that’s a bit weird. I wouldn’t want a box of chocolates off a window cleaner.. or at least i wouldn’t mind the chocolates,, but wouldn’t sign up to a cleaner because they offered that. Some would I suppose...

Doesn’t appeal to me. I’d rather get my own website better and invest in my brand
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

hank jr

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 03:11:26 pm »

I think they just charge a monthly fee for leads in postcodes. The more postcodes you have the more they charge. It starts at about £10

I imagine it works that the more businesses they have listed on there, the better the site ranking so they look be attempting to get high on all WC web searches

Then they can become a go to website for window cleaners.

They do other stuff like send your clients gifts or something like that. Personally I think that’s a bit weird. I wouldn’t want a box of chocolates off a window cleaner.. or at least i wouldn’t mind the chocolates,, but wouldn’t sign up to a cleaner because they offered that. Some would I suppose...

Doesn’t appeal to me. I’d rather get my own website better and invest in my brand

Starts off at £10 then slowly increases overtime once they dominate the search engines. All the big companies are doing this.

Look at Rightmove. They've took control of the housing market. Estate agents can't rank higher than them on Google so Rightmove can charge what they want....and they do.

About 10 years agoRightmove only charged about £300 a month to estate
 agents, now estate agents have to pay about 1-2 K a month per branch!

This is what happens when a website gets a monopoly.

Get your own work and don't feed the beast. It will bite you in the bum.

Just my 2 cents....

Go on  propertyindustryeye.com. and read what all the estate agents moaning about crushing fees. That's what will happen in every market if you feed it.

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 04:03:16 pm »
what's this, the 9th or 10th attempt by various people to 'become' the goto place on the web for customers  - all want money off the window cleaner for providing leads, we've seen subscriptions for areas, postcodes just any old leads - every one so far to my knowledge has failed and failed big time with very little business being done

you want leads - go Canvass - drop leaflets - get a web site - which ever you need to do the leg work

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 05:26:44 pm »
No, i want to pay a subscription or a fee and be fed potential customers who are given a price before you turn up.  Also, to help the customer know just how much money we are making from them, that they will periodically receive gifts from me as im eternally grateful for them offering me work.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

mufcglen

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2019, 06:44:36 pm »
Spot on lads anyone signing up for this is shooting themselves in the foot long term, filling someone else’s pockets and its bad for the industry like mentioned above driving prices down!