Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bright 'N' Tidy

What software for window Cleaning
« on: October 23, 2019, 05:47:02 pm »
What every one is using

Plankton

Re: What software for window Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 06:07:31 pm »
A guess at the most popular order would be;
Cleaner Planner
Aworka
George
Some free one?

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 06:20:43 pm »
As above.  It's not about what others use but it's more like what you want to use..

We all have our prefered way.  No right or wrongs but whatever suits you.

Give them all a try see what you think and pick the one you get on with the best.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 07:20:59 pm »
Dont know really.....I suppose you could try an apple on the window, the acidic properties may clean the windows.
Launch a laptop or two but make sure it has the latest window configuration or it might crash  ;D ::)roll

Personally I use hardware, a gardiners pole and a dual trimmed brush works really well
  ;D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Bright 'N' Tidy

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 07:59:52 pm »
Dont know really.....I suppose you could try an apple on the window, the acidic properties may clean the windows.
Launch a laptop or two but make sure it has the latest window configuration or it might crash  ;D ::)roll

Personally I use hardware, a gardiners pole and a dual trimmed brush works really well
  ;D ;D

haha  ;D
im already using those

Bright 'N' Tidy

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2019, 08:02:11 pm »

;D ;D

haha  ;D
im already using those I've been using George for 15 years but just stated messing about :'(

;D ;D

haha  ;D
im already using those

AuRavelling79

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2019, 08:54:11 am »
George for me. Single operator with occasional subbying carried out on my behalf.
It's a game of three halves!