Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Sometimes I amaze myself!
« on: February 26, 2019, 12:46:42 pm »
On a day like today when many window cleaners would bunk off to the local Toby Carvery or bugger off to the seaside, I stuck to my schedule. Ten minutes coffee break now and I’m writing on my slips ‘why I clean in the blazing sun!’ I’m already on for a record day and not one single customer has complained! Mind you I’ve had to change my goretex jacket and ski pants a couple of times - wet through with sweat. Also my pants and socks. Just goes to show the weather should never be a barrier. With the right hot water, extreme poles, goretex clothing and a gorgeous girlfriend every day can be a five star record day.  ;D

nathankaye

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

֍Winp®oClean֍

Re: Sometimes I amaze myself!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 03:26:26 pm »
You'll be off to buy some hi-mod carbon drum sticks next!! ;D
Comfortably Numb!

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 05:46:03 pm »
I had to change all my clothes before I even started this morning. I was filling a barrel from my main tank in the garden and inadvertently let the hose come out of the top of the barrel.  My sump pump normally fills a 25l barrel in about 20 secs so when the water hit the top of the barrel it sprayed out in every direction and totally soaked every piece of clothing I was wearing except my socks and soaked my wife as well who was standing about six feet away. Fortunately she is very good humoured and we both just stood there and laughed.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 07:10:51 pm »
I amazed myself today, I didn't go to the seaside,  I knuckled down and slogged all day
Knackered now, but great money£££££

jonboywalton75

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 07:56:00 pm »
On a day like today when many window cleaners would bunk off to the local Toby Carvery or bugger off to the seaside, I stuck to my schedule. Ten minutes coffee break now and I’m writing on my slips ‘why I clean in the blazing sun!’ I’m already on for a record day and not one single customer has complained! Mind you I’ve had to change my goretex jacket and ski pants a couple of times - wet through with sweat. Also my pants and socks. Just goes to show the weather should never be a barrier. With the right hot water, extreme poles, goretex clothing and a gorgeous girlfriend every day can be a five star record day.  ;D

I hope you're not taking potshots at Natmond or Dathan, Dave????
That wouldn't be right 😱

Stoots

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 08:36:39 pm »
I came home about 12 and went on my bike.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 08:43:07 pm »
you got a new girlfriend now then !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don Kee

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 09:30:35 pm »

Strava or it didn’t happen...

John Mart

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2019, 09:44:08 pm »

Strava or it didn’t happen...
So true. Mrs 8weekly and I both have Garmins that count steps too and it’s a per if I’ve forgotten my watch for any reason as we are quite competitive over step counts.

Gringo

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 01:03:16 pm »
Book a few 5star trips, get massive at the gym and other half will be soon calling you the great Davemondo ;D