Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

what a difference a year makes!
« on: February 25, 2019, 03:37:03 pm »
last year it was the "beast from the east",i ended up taking 4 straight days off in a row....this year its the "sun from the south"..... :D :D

ive had to stop wearing gloves as my hands are not getting tanned! 8)nobody wants white hands apart from michael jackson!

love this weather!long may it continue....eh lads?,
price higher/work harder!

Smudger

Re: what a difference a year makes!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 03:45:26 pm »
I blame all these window cleaners with diesel hot water systems creating global warming...

Time to have them banned 🤪🤪🤪
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

jonboywalton75

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 05:28:15 pm »
last year it was the "beast from the east",i ended up taking 4 straight days off in a row....this year its the "sun from the south"..... :D :D

ive had to stop wearing gloves as my hands are not getting tanned! 8)nobody wants white hands apart from michael jackson!

love this weather!long may it continue....eh lads?,

Definitely Daz, I had to take the day off today, (missus told me to), West  beach in Llandudno then afternoon tea at the Quay Hotel in Deganwy, alfresco.
It's a hard life being a WC.
Oh well I'll do a couple of days this week and have a very long weekend of footy and frolics 😀😀

robbo333

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 05:37:20 pm »
Think I got sun stroke!  ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 07:40:25 pm »
Funny old day down here in Bristol.

7.30 am scraping ice off of the van.
11.30 am Air con on in the van.
It's a game of three halves!