Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bungle

Re: Ordered an extreme
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2019, 03:58:35 pm »
Give me a SLX over a Extreme any day...I was snapping sections left right and centre when I had one...there's no weight to a SLX anyway  and much more robust.

I think if you struggle to use an SLX-22 then there's something seriously wrong with you and you should be looking for a pen pushing job. There's no need to splash out £100's on an extreme.

When you're an old fart like me an extreme 20 feels much lighter than an SLX22 (I've used one of these) and I can work longer without tiring or knackering myself!
Bungle is a old fart ;D :)

:'(
We look at them, they look through them.

dazmond

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2019, 05:15:23 pm »
i dont see the point in buying an xtreme pole if your just gonna use it every now and again....the real benefit is using it for EVERYTHING!including G/F/S jobs,conny roofs as well as the run of the mill window cleaning stuff......
price higher/work harder!

Plankton

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2019, 09:50:17 pm »
Been using an slx35 for a while and had recently taken two ext sections off an old slx22 for the new chap to make it easier on him.... I don't remember the last time I used it as a 22 but what a difference,  I'm amazed at the weight difference although I can't be arsed with removing sections or the pole hose I might think about it now.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2019, 09:23:00 am »
i dont see the point in buying an xtreme pole if your just gonna use it every now and again....the real benefit is using it for EVERYTHING!including G/F/S jobs,conny roofs as well as the run of the mill window cleaning stuff......

And that's where the problem lies, if you use it for everything you're having to tip toe around treating it with kid gloves
Extremes have their place I'm sure, but not as an everyday pole, unless you have health issues of course

AuRavelling79

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2019, 10:12:09 am »

And that's where the problem lies, if you use it for everything you're having to tip toe around treating it with kid gloves
Extremes have their place I'm sure, but not as an everyday pole, unless you have health issues of course

I don't treat mine with kid gloves. And I've got it to prevent health issues in the long term.
It's a game of three halves!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2019, 10:13:03 am »
Anyway poor old Gomo will have to wait awhile I expect his extreme is stuck on Bodmin Moor in the snow.
It's a game of three halves!