Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jay_noon

round for sale in south manchester
« on: April 24, 2006, 05:29:41 pm »
£460 per fortnight, £4500 wanted!!!

extremely compact work around 1 new estate, will take 2 experienced lads 1 and a half days to complete. park the car up once and away you go. great paying customers and a great opportunity to expand.
If canvassed, there would be a good chance to get atleast 20-30 new customers on board, also i dropped leaflets through doors of around 15 houses on a new estate around the corner from this round, i've had a couple of phone calls from potential customers but not had a chance to follow them up. I could show you around those houses too, as i'm sure there could be another opportunity to get 10 or so customers.

also, there hasn't been a pay increase on the round for 2-3 years, if i kept the round i would have put the prices up 50p per house in the next couple of months.

if anyone is interested email me on jasonnoon@btinternet.com

cheers

kikjason

Re: round for sale in south manchester
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 08:20:52 pm »
where about in manchester is it and how long have you had it

steve k

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 08:26:42 pm »
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=14539.20#msg111056

4 months and selling... ??? ??? ???

very steep as well for a round that size and only just established

jay_noon

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 08:59:03 pm »
tut tut steve, bringing up past's isn't very nice is it???

for what its worth i've had an extremely serious accident, one which if i was to tell you about i hope would embarrass you. this means i can't clean the windows myself and the reason i'm selling is because i can't find anyone reliable enough.

i bought the round myself for £5000 about 3 months ago, off a very good friend who had it for 18 months, he in turn bought it off a friend of his who had it for 6 years (since the houses were built)!!!

so as far as being established goes, although it might not be established by me, it is as far as recent history is concerned!

if anyone is interested, please email me, i'm selling for a genuine reason and have absolutely nothing to hide. the round is in baguely

thanks

steve k

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 05:35:50 pm »
nothing for me to get embarrassed about...I merely asked:
"4 months and selling... ??? ???"

selling a round so soon after getting it is bound to raise a question or 2...especially from someone who has just started out...
by the way, if you paid £5000 for a £1000 a month round...your friend has not done you any favours...as I said, very steep.

jay_noon

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 06:06:42 pm »
are you from this area? i've been told off a few people that fortnightly work is sold at 10 times it's value, which over a course of a year is 4.5 times the monthly value. and i know the national average is 3-5 times the monthly pay, so what i bought it for was within the boundaries.

why not just let people who might be interested in the round make their own minds up?

steve k

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 07:15:27 pm »
I`m from Liverpool...
it`s what a forum is for...offering advice and suggestions based on experience.
Trust me...you have spent a lot of money on a round you could have built up relatively quickly for free by canvassing...but the money is spent now.
The good friend who sold you it...could he not give you your money back and either carry on where he left off or if he is otherwise employed, trust you to sell it on for him. That way, you are not out of pocket whilst injured, he still has a round to sell (or do in your absence)...when you are recovered, you can either buy it back off him (if he hasn`t sold it) or you can build another round elsewhere. No-one loses out and you have your £5000 back when you need it most.

jay_noon

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 07:43:50 pm »
trust a scouser to be jumping down a mancs throat. whether i've been ripped off or not, i will know in the next week or so by how much people are prepared to pay.

he's on holiday at the moment, i will ask him if he wants to buy the round back/know anyone who would buy it when he gets back.

also, my 'injury' is permanent. i won't ever climb a set of ladders again

steve k

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 08:30:24 pm »
I`m not jumping down anyones throat.. ???
when you first came onto forum, you asked if anyone had a round to sell/knew of a round in Warrington, Liverpool areas...I was the first to reply and offer advice...no Liverpool/Manchester divide there!!
(if you do not like scousers...why would you want to work here?)

Doorknockers would have built you a £1000 round for £2000...you are able to specify the houses, area, type of windows etc.
£5000 would have got you £2500 worth of work a month.

You put the word injury in inverted commas as though I was undermining it..the only thing you have said is you have had an accident, so all I and other readers can do is assume you have an injury.

You would be better off putting it for sale in "loot"...might be someone out there with money burning a hole in their pocket who doesn`t know any better.

jay_noon

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 10:43:04 am »
ah, my last post came across as a bit aggressive to you, when infact i was actually trying to make a joke about it. when i asked about warrington/st helens area, that was because the 2 lads i had working for me came from, but things have changed and so the round is up for sale.

anyone interested, email me! and i never said the price was non-negotiable

steve k

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 03:34:56 pm »
wish you well by the way ;)

jay_noon

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 03:48:39 pm »
thanks. i'll let you know how i get on

jay_noon

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2006, 05:58:18 pm »
ah. just been let down at the 11th hour by someone who couldn't get the funds together. so if anyones interested in a round in south manchester, £460 per fortnight for work that can be done in 2 days, email me jasonnoon@btinternet.com

asking for £3000 now

totalclean

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2006, 09:39:55 pm »
can you tell me where this round in warrington is for sale cheers