Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Oliver James

Re: The FUTURE of window cleaning software - WHAT will it look like?? New
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2018, 03:03:29 pm »
Hi Gomo,

No, I'm not a programmer.

It has to work and work beautifully, otherwise there is no point. How many times have you tried to do something with tech that doesn't work. How many apps do you have on your phone that you never use?

The trick is to make something that it invaluable to the customer / user of the software....

Route optimisation is now in beta with CP, and you can edit.

The list of tasks that the software can potentially automate is based on me logging how much time I was spending on mundane, repetitive  tasks that could potentially be automated over the course of a month....

Is there anything on this list of tasks that software could do that I've missed. Tasks that you find yourself doing again and again, and you start thinking. "A computer could do this work better and more effectively than I can..."

Such as Price Rises. What a nightmare, having to notify 300+ customers that you are raising their prices (I guess you could just write it on the slip you put thru the door, telling them it is going up next time. )