Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

trackers on ebay
« on: November 14, 2018, 11:30:13 pm »
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Realtime-GPS-GPRS-GSM-Tracker-Spy-Tracking-Device-For-Car-Van-Vehicle-Motorcycle/162932131964?epid=6016100694&hash=item25ef83087c:g:k6YAAOSwxipbPHff:rk:2:pf:0

will this sort of stuff do to simply track van do you use anything simple not looking for anything funky just would like to log in a track if ever needed.

Smudger

Re: trackers on ebay
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 08:40:01 am »
Possibly - I can’t find a vey good description of what this does as I’m on the phone but it looks like just a real time location device so you need to know does it store journeys etc otherwise not much point to it other than if you have the van stolen

I am ram tracking so you get real time location - speeds - harsh breaking - full run down of movements and records stored every day (history) which recently came in handy as we had an accident claim where it was alleged we hit a car - the tracker showed the van was working 10 miles away on that day 😁 case closed 👍
Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Crystal-clear

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 11:34:53 pm »
Possibly - I can’t find a vey good description of what this does as I’m on the phone but it looks like just a real time location device so you need to know does it store journeys etc otherwise not much point to it other than if you have the van stolen

I am ram tracking so you get real time location - speeds - harsh breaking - full run down of movements and records stored every day (history) which recently came in handy as we had an accident claim where it was alleged we hit a car - the tracker showed the van was working 10 miles away on that day 😁 case closed 👍
Darran

nice what would you pay for something like that or more basic.

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 01:44:52 pm »
On contract we pay £16 per month per van

Lots of options depending on contract length or buying the equipment outright

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk