Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Harsh winter this year.
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 06:02:09 pm »
I'm sat here listening to the hail and its forecast cold and windy, gonna go and fill the van in a minute.

why dont you fill up the day before mate?im genuinely interested..my end of the day jobs include filling up the van and putting batteries on charge...im not starting til 10am so im having a coffee and chilling out before the onslaught! ;D

I do try mate, and mostly I do.

Went out last night to turn the water off and realised it needed turning on, so that's my excuse.

I'm a busy bee though mate, gym twice a week(mon and fri) kickboxing now on Wednesdays and being dad in between, soon as i get home my 5 year old jumps on me. was playing with the martian sand till 8pm last night.

Also made a promise to start cooking and have been doing well, last night I made courgette omelettes and a healthy ice cream for my boys addiction to it, this way he gets some nourishment whilst enjoying as treat.

I try to get in bed by 10pm as the kids are up early so I can get some decent Z's, trying to fit recovery in amongst it all is a challenge.

Must admit though you do inspire me as you seem to have a great round and I believe its due to your organisation and commitment to your job. I am pretty good though, always getting things done.
I worked 7 hours on Sunday to get a huge nursing home done and its now on the books. A £300 quider.

its easier for me mate to organize things( as no kids and i live on my own)pretty grim this morning weather wise but it turned into an ok day in the end..... :)
price higher/work harder!