Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

Re: Current Progress push to 80K
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2018, 12:22:56 pm »
the worst thing you can do is get married IMO....so many of my mates have got divorced over the years and the mess they end up in having to find another place to live and financial pressures etc,its not worth the hassle....even worse if theres kids involved...

ive found the best way forward is to keep your own flat/house no matter what and dont move in with your girlfriend.ive had 6 girlfriends since i moved into my flat back in 1999!all of them wanted me to either move in with them or them with me(one did live with me for around a year).so i would of had to move  a few times! ::)roll.sod that... ;D

Absolutely.

Yep you put years into a marriage, with kids and a home etc then one day it all ends and you are the one left alone without a pot to p in.  Generally the woman keeps the kids and the home etc.

I read about the suicide rate for divorced men, it's pretty high.

Unfortunately you dont learn this lesson until you've been stung a few times.

nathankaye

Re: Current Progress push to 80K New
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2018, 04:29:16 pm »
Absolutely, I married young at 22.   By 25 owned my own house, married with 3 kids and dogs haha.   2003 finally set up as a sole trader and built a business to support the young family and then after 12yrs she does dirty and for some strange reason I'm the one who moved out, don't figure!  This was in 2010 when we got hit with the worst winter yet, so I was depressed, skint and couldn't work for two months. But thankfully we did have kids and that kept me from doing anything stupid and helped me snapped out off feeling down and got me more focused on work.  Forward 8 yrs n remarried with another 3 kids and my x has successfully turned 2 kids against me (but still have to pay maintenance though).    But very happy now and business is strong and with hot water come rain or snow I have no reason to let my business fall behind like it did in 2010.

Bet we all have a story that keeps our motivation or drive strong. Dispute a 80k push forward.
But all the best to you succeeding marc
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Marc Stock

Re: Current Progress push to 80K
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2018, 05:39:26 pm »
Im just glad i didn't have kids with my prev marriage..got 2 kids now though girl & boy 5 and 7