Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rp cleaning services

tucker pole system help
« on: July 23, 2006, 06:18:40 pm »
advice needed on the tucker pole system,i am currently using ionics but am looking to invest in the tucker system in near future,i have a good ro system plus 1000lt static tank.i live in hard water and at the moment it is costing me a lot of money running the ionics system around £150 a month in colour change de-ioniser,if i run the tucker system would i save money in resin,tucker use di tanks and the water would be about 7-14 when it comes out of the ro system,i am trying to work out the running costs to see which one would work out cheaper,eg ionics-12 months filters= £1800 plus extras over the year £2200,tucker dont use fancy colour change resin but i would have to buy bags of resin at £70 time,please help, tucker do a package deal,merc vito van plus 650 lt system,poles etc,cost £422 a month for 4 years and this is the package i am looking at but want advice on the running  costs,thank you robert

Jon T.C.

Re: tucker pole system help
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 08:41:18 pm »
Charlieboy, have a look at this. If you have any questions, please feel free to ring me.  07779 085240

Regards Jon

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=20572.0
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 09:44:04 pm »
Propole Re your tip ..no I dont thinkeveryone knows about the initial clean. Flush it.
Thats really good advice.

gary evans

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 10:22:41 pm »
Charlieboy

We use Tucker systems with seperate ro producing 2000 litres per day. The ro was from stream. We then change resin around once every six months + the filters on  the ro.

The ro was inexpensive + came fully setup with 2 x 1000 litre ibc tanks.

I would recomend the Tucker system + poles but it is expensive, does look the part. ps have black floor i had grey.

We also have a stream low level tank, with tucker poles, which far more expensive & professional than it is.

The choice is yours, we also use ionics poles but recently had to fix the 60ft ergo costing £1300.00 which the head was not secure so came loose after it was used a few times.

Gary