Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave f

getting van letterd up to day
« on: September 12, 2017, 11:07:17 am »
sat at home while the new van is getting  sign written ive thought  long and hard about getting it done with the theft of my other van i don't want to become a target as I have had the same style done but I m o   it looks more professional   a few customers have commented  as to why I have not got it done. so bit the bullet.

nathankaye

Re: getting van letterd up to day
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 11:27:05 am »
Need a photo
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 08:36:58 am »
sign writing is worth its weight in gold.its amazing how many new enquiries i get just by people seeing the van.
price higher/work harder!

Cookie

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 09:08:02 am »
I bought magnetic signs from signs4vans & these have brought in a lot of new customers. Also I can remove them if I use the van out of my round area.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 12:35:42 pm »
sat at home while the new van is getting  sign written ive thought  long and hard about getting it done with the theft of my other van i don't want to become a target as I have had the same style done but I m o   it looks more professional   a few customers have commented  as to why I have not got it done. so bit the bullet.
you honstely think your van got stolen because it was sign written ? surly a plain van would be more of a target with scum bags thinking its full real tools ?

dave f

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 06:54:06 am »
no I don't think my van got stolen because of it been lettered up  its because of the area. although the part I was is close to  a couple of  estates which are renowned  for allsorts of thefts its a shame to point the finger but its fact.