Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C & S

Opinions on my trolley?..
« on: September 05, 2017, 03:43:35 pm »
I have done some updates on my trolley system. Its serving me well now.
I have 100m of  hose on it, sometimes use it like a van mount at the back of my van.
Sometimes I reel it in for the poor access jobs.
Working a treat now.

nathankaye

Re: Opinions on my trolley?..
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 04:19:37 pm »
Looks great!

Couple of questions!
Do you use both van mount n trolley or us it a 2 man team?

Does it stand that proud in the van or does the handle go down?
What hose reel is it?

Last couple of questions as im wondering about a reel for my trolley, ive seen some small light weight ones but i prefer my handle to go down and so i will have to take it on n off, but trying to think of a way around this.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

C & S

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 04:53:42 pm »
I use the trolley as a sort of van mount nathan, Have it back of my van (on floor) just pop a fresh barrel in and off I go or can wheel the trolley into a customers property.

The hose reel is a cabler one. Made a few mods to it. Its jubilee clipped on the top to the trolley. And I have 2 pieces on metal either side bolted to trolley so that it keeps it in place and spin freely. Just under 100m of hose on it.

Small pouch of front for a few scrims, magic sponges and my bittle of degreader ect. I also have my windows have been cleaned cards in a little waterproof folder aswell as a little change for cash payers.

Its rear heavy due to hoserell and pump box on the back. But with a 25l barrel on its sturdy as hell.

It stands proud in the van mate, perfect fit for me berlingo. I have a hook on the top of my van so it hooks into it and cant fall forward. So basically it stands up right by the door hand have 14 barrels or so in the van.

Simple and basic. Nothing to go wrong on it.

No flow controller as a tap is fitted end of my pole hose set to medium giving me a good flow rate and can be turned up for FC.

Hope that helps

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 05:42:14 pm »
Cheers.
What pump n battery is it then?

I have a 150psi 4lpm pump in my trolley but it sucks the juice out my battery which is  7ah one.  Looking to upgrade to a 12amp one as i need a small battery. I did order a 20ah one but didnt take measurements into account.

I have van mount and just use trolley for difficult to get to houses etc. But originally used a gardners back pack but it wasnt powerful enough for my needs.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

C & S

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 07:54:11 pm »
12ah battery.
(The one of the facelift backpack, it lasts me the day)
I carry a spare.
Pumps a 5lpm. Very good.
Also carry a spare.

I used faclift backpack but didnt last 6 month.