Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dan marsh

Re: video cleaning front windows
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2017, 02:00:01 pm »
Nathan said it would be nice if I put a vid up on here off my set up once I eventually get the van ready and running . Well after the comments I've seen on this threed I'm not really sure if I want to be doing that  :-/

Tosh

« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2017, 02:00:40 pm »
jo5hm4n how did you get on with that R.A.M.S?
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Dave Anderson

« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2017, 02:14:37 pm »
Totally see your point Dan Marsh... I've got most of next week off to refit my van.... put another tank in, fit 2x dog cages.... a load of nice electrics including electro-magnetic locks, 4 ch wireless lock/equipment remote, led lighting, digital flow gauges, electric reel,  amp/voltage meters for the batteries.... but doubt I'll post anything it just does not warrant the hassles that comes along with any form of 'show and tell' be it for self gratification of a job well done or as others have experienced here lately to actually do some good and help out others.

You can see why people in the past have gone off this forum to create their own 'spaces' to talk, chat, share ideas so they can be without the small minded pettiness that seems to plague this forum.

Only yesterday I was accused of being a 'pedo' by a fellow member yet the only post I can see that was removed was my own  which contained no foul, offensive text merely a reply to an accusation that would drive any self respecting, peace-loving man to violence. Nothing wrong with a little manly banter but there will always be lines that should never be crossed but at the same time,  I do appreciate the mods walk a delicate line but there you go.

Best to stick with nonsense banter, use the forum to keep up with new gear and trends and the odd helpful tip but steer clear of anything that is beyond the norm and find another hobby or interest to occupy your free time.
The more I know the less I know I know ...

Dry Clean

« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2017, 02:46:26 pm »
Nathan said it would be nice if I put a vid up on here off my set up once I eventually get the van ready and running . Well after the comments I've seen on this threed I'm not really sure if I want to be doing that  :-/

Dan you need a thick skin to be a window cleaner or in any job where you have to deal with the public, never be afraid of a bit of
criticism constructive or otherwise, I actually preferred this forum when it was a lot more critical than it is now.
The critics may not always be right but you will never improve if you surround yourself with people who are afraid to be blunt and tell you what they really think.

nathankaye

« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2017, 03:04:56 pm »
Dan mate n others......there will always be ones willing to see your videos of the setups you have done, as they like you will benefit from it.
But it is also true you will get ones who love to suck on lemons and have nothing better to do than criticise. Just ignore these ones, at times i like an arguement to stand up for ones actions and principles. However, the negativity can also be a force for good as it can push your drive a little further than you thought possible. But then there are also times to just switch off to such comments.
For instance, ive put the challenge out there for ones who want to criticise and waffle on about quality to come and check my quality out. I will even pick them up and drop them  back of at the train station in one piece (😂😂). Apart from that i dont care anymore about what they have to say and yes i will still improve upon the quality of the vids ie so ones can hear sound......im waiting on some parts coming and I will be doing a vid on a self build trolley system and a replacement vid of cleaning fronts of an house. So please dont be put of by some grumps on here,
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dry Clean

« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2017, 04:26:36 pm »
Dan mate n others......there will always be ones willing to see your videos of the setups you have done, as they like you will benefit from it.
But it is also true you will get ones who love to suck on lemons and have nothing better to do than criticise. Just ignore these ones, at times i like an arguement to stand up for ones actions and principles. However, the negativity can also be a force for good as it can push your drive a little further than you thought possible. But then there are also times to just switch off to such comments.
For instance, ive put the challenge out there for ones who want to criticise and waffle on about quality to come and check my quality out. I will even pick them up and drop them  back of at the train station in one piece (😂😂). Apart from that i dont care anymore about what they have to say and yes i will still improve upon the quality of the vids ie so ones can hear sound......im waiting on some parts coming and I will be doing a vid on a self build trolley system and a replacement vid of cleaning fronts of an house. So please dont be put of by some grumps on here,

Dan a more adult reply would go something like this.
Nathan has his view on speed cleaning others have theirs, you now have multiple opinion's and advice on the subject to do with
how you please.

nathankaye

« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2017, 05:12:16 pm »
Above is a classic example.
I again rest my case!
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Shrek

« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2017, 05:42:00 pm »

Hmm , do you really need to justify your prices by telling people your not on unemployment benefits? What about all child benefits/ housing credit / tax credits you get? One working parent (part time / 4 hrs a day , mrs home schools the kids remember?) with 6 kids - that's a hell of a lot of benefits as I have been told from someone who works in the dwp .

Dry Clean

« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2017, 06:12:51 pm »
Above is a classic example.
I again rest my case!

What that your more than happy to tell others they're doing it wrong but when somebody does the same to you the whole
forum is full of nasty negative people who have nothing better to do than criticise.
Maybe you should actually read some of your own posts again before judging others.

nathankaye

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2017, 06:26:53 pm »

Hmm , do you really need to justify your prices by telling people your not on unemployment benefits? What about all child benefits/ housing credit / tax credits you get? One working parent (part time / 4 hrs a day , mrs home schools the kids remember?) with 6 kids - that's a hell of a lot of benefits as I have been told from someone who works in the dwp .

Haha i do love all this crap you come up with. I thought you didnt like all the extra info i tell, but you seem to remember bits n bobs. Or did you back read comments.....either way i love the efforts your going into, thanks for being a fan 😂😂 even if its a negative fan!!

But since you love a back story let me refresh you and give you something else to moan about.
I have a lovely ex wife, (who by the way is more nip picky than you and throws better arguements my way) who has my house and 3 kids living with her. So check that first with your friends! 2nd  that means i pay maintenance as im not a crap father and let me suggest right now that you leave that point alone. Bad mouth my work all you want, but my kids thats another matter all together!
Nope sorry little white lie, my oldest son has actually moved out and has his own place.
So in my house is my mrs n 3 ickle kids.
Whats up  shrek, cant you support just you n ur mrs n kids on wknd with your high quality work???!! 

Again proving my point because if you cant than obviously I cant!!

Thank you for being a good sport!!
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Shrek

« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2017, 06:37:09 pm »
Crap ? You wrote it on your FAQ window cleaning prices page 😂😂

Shrek

« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2017, 06:48:44 pm »

Haha i do love all this crap you come up with. I thought you didnt like all the extra info i tell, but you seem to remember bits n bobs. Or did you back read comments.....either way i love the efforts your going into, thanks for being a fan 😂😂 even if its a negative fan!!

But since you love a back story let me refresh you and give you something else to moan about.
I have a lovely ex wife, (who by the way is more nip picky than you and throws better arguements my way) who has my house and 3 kids living with her. So check that first with your friends! 2nd  that means i pay maintenance as im not a crap father and let me suggest right now that you leave that point alone. Bad mouth my work all you want, but my kids thats another matter all together!
Nope sorry little white lie, my oldest son has actually moved out and has his own place.
So in my house is my mrs n 3 ickle kids.
Whats up  shrek, cant you support just you n ur mrs n kids on wknd with your high quality work???!! 

Again proving my point because if you cant than obviously I cant!!

Thank you for being a good sport!!

Can you show me where Iv bad mouthed your work and your kids please?

nathankaye

« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2017, 07:09:48 pm »

Do i have to spell it out to your. All the crap of your claim of me claiming the list of benefits you highlighted.

In relationship to your second post, my comment was as if to say, dont!  Before you or anyone else does as these threads/posts have gone to all sorts of tangents already
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Shrek

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2017, 07:20:50 pm »

Do i have to spell it out to your. All the crap of your claim of me claiming the list of benefits you highlighted.

In relationship to your second post, my comment was as if to say, dont!  Before you or anyone else does as these threads/posts have gone to all sorts of tangents already

Why don't you just lock the thread then ? At the end of the day , all Iv been saying is that you post too much personal information- on here and your website. I don't bad mouth anyone's kids and never would.

nathankaye

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2017, 08:18:44 pm »

Why don't you just lock the thread then ? At the end of the day , all Iv been saying is that you post too much personal information- on here and your website. I don't bad mouth anyone's kids and never would.

These two posts dont seem to tally, if all your saying is im posting too much personal info.

Why dont i lock down the thread? I am thick skinned and it takes much much more to actually upset me. I bite too easily, but ones do have freedom of speech and are entitled to their opinions, as i am to defend myself. So im not closing it down as if im upset by comments or that ones are right about the quality.
People can read // see and can come to their own conclusions about peoples comments or attitude or work ethics.
Also this thread did die down till I tried to encourage ones still to post pics or vids and not to be put of by peoples attitudes on here. Somehow that sparked off the need for ones to relight the ambers
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Shrek

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2017, 08:41:04 pm »

These two posts dont seem to tally, if all your saying is im posting too much personal info.

Why dont i lock down the thread? I am thick skinned and it takes much much more to actually upset me. I bite too easily, but ones do have freedom of speech and are entitled to their opinions, as i am to defend myself. So im not closing it down as if im upset by comments or that ones are right about the quality.
People can read // see and can come to their own conclusions about peoples comments or attitude or work ethics.
Also this thread did die down till I tried to encourage ones still to post pics or vids and not to be put of by peoples attitudes on here. Somehow that sparked off the need for ones to relight the ambers

Ok too much personal info and too much irrelevant waffle. Yes it died down until you started it up again  ::)roll

AuRavelling79

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2017, 09:29:29 pm »
Totally see your point Dan Marsh... I've got most of next week off to refit my van.... put another tank in, fit 2x dog cages.... a load of nice electrics including electro-magnetic locks, 4 ch wireless lock/equipment remote, led lighting, digital flow gauges, electric reel,  amp/voltage meters for the batteries.... but doubt I'll post anything it just does not warrant the hassles that comes along with any form of 'show and tell' be it for self gratification of a job well done or as others have experienced here lately to actually do some good and help out others.

You can see why people in the past have gone off this forum to create their own 'spaces' to talk, chat, share ideas so they can be without the small minded pettiness that seems to plague this forum.

Only yesterday I was accused of being a 'pedo' by a fellow member yet the only post I can see that was removed was my own  which contained no foul, offensive text merely a reply to an accusation that would drive any self respecting, peace-loving man to violence. Nothing wrong with a little manly banter but there will always be lines that should never be crossed but at the same time,  I do appreciate the mods walk a delicate line but there you go.

Best to stick with nonsense banter, use the forum to keep up with new gear and trends and the odd helpful tip but steer clear of anything that is beyond the norm and find another hobby or interest to occupy your free time.

Mod note: Err .. if you can tell me where this post/these posts is/are then I'll remove it. I thought I had got all the offending posts, locked the thread and warned that if there was a repeat then heads would roll. If I've missed another one I apologise.
It's a game of three halves!

jo5hm4n

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2017, 09:38:58 pm »

Hi Slacky,

Great thanks i used your formatting and basic templating obviously changing the wording to suit the use of my own business.  Sent the RAMS over as a "draft" and it got accepted with no queries so all is good!

Thanks again for that, nice to know that there are some genuine people on this forum willing to help others.

:D :D :D

W.booler

« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2017, 09:56:12 pm »

Hi Slacky,

Great thanks i used your formatting and basic templating obviously changing the wording to suit the use of my own business.  Sent the RAMS over as a "draft" and it got accepted with no queries so all is good!

Thanks again for that, nice to know that there are some genuine people on this forum willing to help others.

There's an even better forum for advice. However the entertainment from the squabbling school girls is priceless on here. Much better than the telly...

Tosh

« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2017, 12:14:25 am »

Hi Slacky,

Great news. You're welcome.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'