Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Leeds

Any actually good SEO companies you know?
« on: August 06, 2017, 09:33:16 pm »
As title says. Everyone says they're the one, but do you know/have used any that have made you get more enquiries?

Lee Pryor

Re: Any actually good SEO companies you know?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 10:01:50 pm »
As title says. Everyone says they're the one, but do you know/have used any that have made you get more enquiries?

Don't waste your money. It doesn't work
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 07:57:18 am »
True.

You will get some enquiries if your are in the top results for your city (and leeds is hard to crack) buy there simply isn't the search volume for window cleaning to get any real numbers in. If you could dominate the first page for London you would do much better as obviously thats a much bigger area than most of us would target.

Been there and done in and whilst it's good to have a site if you are looking at numbers stick to leaflets and canvassing.

Pay for a site and seo by all means but don't pay over the odds. I have ranked mine for a few keywords on first page for wakefield although leeds is tougher as more competition I have conservatory cleaning leeds as top result or top 3 I think.

Knocker

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 06:49:13 pm »
I am on the first page for London and I get hardly any decent enquires.

robbo333

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 09:46:02 pm »
Personally I wouldn't bother.
Either:
1. Learn Google Adwords and spend your money with them (and I mean learn it) or
2. Do Google Business + (I think it's called this, it's been a while since i've done it). It's free.
Sorry it's short and sweet, but I did this a few years ago and now works very well for me. Especially the Google Business +.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

bobplum

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 08:08:29 pm »
if you do google adwords you can call them and they will help set it up right

sunshine windows

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 10:51:40 pm »
The majority of our work comes in through website enquiries, so I will obviously disagree about SEO not working.

We haven't dropped a leaflet since Feb 2015 when we put out 45,000 through Dor2Dor which worked really well I have to add.

Since then it's all been through the website and Checkatrade. They drop directories twice annually in our area, which is the only non internet based advertising we do.

Give Sean a call and tell him Lance referred you, then he can buy me a pint at the show 😂

http://www.bluerockdigital.co.uk
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

George P

Re: Any actually good SEO companies you know? New
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 09:36:15 pm »
I know of Bejamin Benn at Forty One Digital, I have seen some of his work and he is good, I haven't used him yet but im likely to in the near future (3-6 months). His number is 07415 887 334 or I can ask him to call you if you prefer