Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Perfect Windows

Anyone thinking of starting up in Southampton?
« on: March 23, 2017, 10:19:45 am »
This is aimed at anyone who's been reading this forum and is thinking of starting up in Southampton.

Our prospective franchisee for this year has, unfortunately, fallen seriously ill and will be unable to start this year - he needs a year of chemotherapy.

This means that we have a place free.

If you're interested in starting up without the hassles associated (we set you up ready to go and find all the customers you need at excellent prices) please do get in touch.  Details are in the links below.

Vin

Smurf

Re: Anyone thinking of starting up in Southampton?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 11:36:38 am »
Sorry to hear that Vin. My thoughts go out to the poor chap.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 12:07:48 pm »
Sorry to hear that Vin. My thoughts go out to the poor chap.

A few weeks ago he went out for a final day with me, was keen to start and was off to sort a van out.  Went to the dentist with toothache and the long and short of it was that he was diagnosed with a brain tumour that was removed a couple of weeks ago.  He's a really nice bloke, friends with two current franchisees, so it's knocked everyone off balance.

I'm even feeling slightly guilty for trying to find someone to replace him for this year.  No logic to that but...

Vin

tlwcs

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 03:06:07 pm »
Dreadful news, wish him well from us
Tony

Perfect Windows

Mick Kent

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 08:20:37 am »
Sorry to here that about his brain tumour, good luck in finding a replacement,

gto

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2017, 11:25:56 am »
do you do finance for the franchise or is it all up front.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 10:01:07 am »
do you do finance for the franchise or is it all up front.

Up to now the franchisees have paid from savings but that's by no means a requirement.  The major banks all have schemes to support franchise purchases and they'll fund a large proportion of the business.

We have a business plan already made out to support an application (one of the guys thought he might need a loan) so it wouldn't be too hard for someone to apply for finance.  It's a strong business case as it's based on actual performance of previous franchisees rather than being just estimations - I'm sure it'd go down well with a bank.

Vin