Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Not again!
« on: February 15, 2017, 12:07:26 pm »
Finished one house then moved on to next door "I wouldn't have bothered with that one luv - she's dead!"
So inconsiderate, people should tell you when they are going to die. Shan't be seeing any money for that one.

Dry Clean

Re: Not again!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 12:54:49 pm »
It never ceases to amaze me how far some people will go to get out of paying.

chris turner

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 04:06:29 pm »
It never ceases to amaze me how far some people will go to get out of paying.

😂

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 04:13:29 pm »
That happens way to often for my liking. What a blooming cheek not telling you beforehand. lol

Marc Stock

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 04:40:29 pm »
Finished one house then moved on to next door "I wouldn't have bothered with that one luv - she's dead!"
So inconsiderate, people should tell you when they are going to die. Shan't be seeing any money for that one.

You should claim it of her estate. And add a dying without being told surcharge of 20% of the house value.

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 05:25:39 pm »
Worst timing ever is to start a job and then a hearse turns up. I tend to knock first now lol

chris turner

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 05:37:44 pm »
Worst timing ever is to start a job and then a hearse turns up. I tend to knock first now lol

Knocking on the hearse window, "oi where's me money?".

AuRavelling79

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 08:36:24 pm »
This is no word of a lie. This actually happened to me.

I did my usual ring the bell and start straight away on a top window. Door opens and I grin and put a thumb up just as I realise that it is not my trusty elderly customer but a younger lady in a smart black outfit. Behind her I see four or five well dressed men and women in the hallway.

As my jaw drops in surprise a hearse pulls up behind me (with my customer led in the back) and a limo behind it to pick up the family.

So there I am pee-ing water at the fanlight, pole extended, beanie hat and hi viz right in the middle of a funeral pick up!  :o ::)roll

I just apologised profusely, lowered my pole and stood respectfully to one side as they all stepped over my hose on the way to the cars. The husband of one of the ladies gave a gruff laugh and said don't worry mate, stick your bill through and we'll get it paid.

And they did - with an instruction to continue until the house was sold or put through probate.

It's a game of three halves!