Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom White

Re: what is your new years resolution
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2017, 09:20:54 pm »
Dear god. You do talk/post such drivel dont you.  ;D

*Hector*

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2017, 09:28:18 pm »
for my resolution...
I want 3 leather jackets at £450 each

and 2 GTI's

;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2017, 09:32:36 pm »
for my resolution...
I want 3 leather jackets at £450 each

and 2 GTI's

;D ;D

5 star hotel too Hecky? ;D

sunshine windows

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2017, 10:21:35 pm »
I'd like to be mortgage free with all work being carried out by franchisees, as I'm still doing quite a bit myself.

Hoping to start 2 new guys very soon in the year.
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2017, 07:31:57 am »
my new years resolution is to always have a mistress(mainly for sexual purposes)as well as my regular girlfriend. :)
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2017, 08:00:12 am »
my new years resolution is to always have a mistress(mainly for sexual purposes)as well as my regular girlfriend. :)

Hopefully your gf is doing the same to you.

dazmond

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2017, 08:17:58 am »

i was joking! ::)roll ;D

seriously my new years resolutions are price rises for my oldest work in april and keep working hard in the gym.a few more gigs with the band too and im happy. ;D
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2017, 08:26:10 am »

i was joking! ::)roll ;D

seriously my new years resolutions are price rises for my oldest work in april and keep working hard in the gym.a few more gigs with the band too and im happy. ;D

Oops apologies!!

ascjim

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2017, 09:10:29 am »
Mine is to remove myself from the business. Everything is automated so far apart from quoting, planning work and buying supply's.

I would like to get an operations manager in to take over but I know is going to be a mission to find someone decent.

G Griffin

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2017, 10:15:18 am »
So that's why you bought two leather jackets?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2017, 10:02:39 am »
we have started putting dirt back on non payers windows as from the 1st  this year , done two already , time people learnt there lession

Tosh

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2017, 11:19:00 am »
we have started putting dirt back on non payers windows as from the 1st  this year , done two already , time people learnt there lession

It's all well and good teaching people lesson, but breaking the law to achieve that is beyond the pail. You may not think it's not breaking the law but it is.

If you're going to break the law I wouldn't publicise  that fact on a forum that is open to your customers the police and any Tom Dick and Harry.

Most criminals think they're clever - the really stupid ones  can't seem to help but tell the world about what they've done.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2017, 01:41:58 pm »

It's all well and good teaching people lesson, but breaking the law to achieve that is beyond the pail. You may not think it's not breaking the law but it is.

If you're going to break the law I wouldn't publicise  that fact on a forum that is open to your customers the police and any Tom Dick and Harry.

Most criminals think they're clever - the really stupid ones  can't seem to help but tell the world about what they've done.

had the police on site after doing the first one,  as long as we don't go on to there land then they wont get involed , they even told to shop keeper he should pay his bills  funny as . said to the shop keeper it was a civil matter and nothing to do with them

nathankaye

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2017, 03:09:13 pm »
Funny thing police......when i was 18 i worked in a local supermarket. We had loads of thieves coming in all the time and regularly called police to the shop. They looked at me and my friend at the time and said, "you guys are big enough, just give em a good beating in blind spot (from cameras) and when we come just say they tripped leaving the premises."

Be nice to wear a badge and break the law or shoot people and get away with it  ;D
But thats probably gonna start another discussion all together.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

ObiwanK

Re: what is your new years resolution New
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2017, 03:15:00 pm »

Youre so tough.

G Griffin

« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2017, 04:42:49 pm »
Seems like a waste of time to me. And time is money.
You could have been doing something more useful- maybe earning more money- than that total waste of resources.
People have not been paying their bills for decades so you're wasting your time and money trying to teach them.
But if it makes you feel better.......then it's still a waste of time and money.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐