Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sunshine windows

Re: Most effective set up
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2016, 02:48:54 pm »
There would be a rectus 21 type fitting or similar, with female positive stop, inside the pole though Sean. No drips would come from it.
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Tosh

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2016, 02:55:27 pm »
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Windy Miller

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2016, 04:52:39 pm »
Thanks a lot to everyone for the replies and help. Lots of ideas from you all to read, think over and check out to get me back on track hopefully  ;)

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2016, 05:07:50 pm »
Fixed quality reel in van
Hot water system
Extreme poles(25 & 47)
Microbore  100m
Uni valve

All the above lead to a more productive,easier day.
price higher/work harder!

Tony dunmall

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2016, 07:55:39 pm »
My daughter works with she nearly 19 Now  been with since couple years  she does  back I do fronts, she can easily use the 35 extreme when needed her standard pole is 18 extreme or the 25 extreme

we work well together streamlined how we work now, one pole each with a spare 25 extreme I do have the extra three sections to take 18 pole to 35 if we need slightly longer just slide on for that job when needed

For efficiency and speed of working, we use the electric reels saves energy, " neither of us have any delusions of needing to man up' I'm getting older she's about 5:4 and 8 stone at a push

We use extremes set up with tubeless kit from exceed and uni valves And only  I use only pole hose from exceed on reels been on now about a year I feel it's quicker no winding up of pole hoses also less water run of in van quicker winding in and less annoying of winding pole hose up

We clean quite fast now I think , average 5 1960s houses and hour if there close enough, we often use sill cloths as sometimes in year we find it easier on downstairs whilst one is winding in, there's  no invoices left it's all texts Or emailed invoices or go cardless

Prices are very high In the south, so it's easy together to make a good wage  she works two And I work 4  days

I feel getting the pressure right For your style of cleaning is important also one pump one controller one hose reel per person, if someone works with you they need to do upstairs to optimise speed other wise a lot swapping and walking around the house

We use minimum water 500 litres a day as we're fairly efficient now

Hope you manage to find good Improvemnts that work for you this is what works  for me 

Windy Miller

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2016, 08:02:37 pm »
Thanks tony and daz, your help is appreciated  ;)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2016, 10:04:28 pm »
@Tony

Thanks for that. Which electric reels do you use? And are they both out the back of the van?
It's a game of three halves!

Tony dunmall

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2016, 10:59:55 pm »
@ Granville

We use the HD black water works reel, I used the hand wind up version of this style for years I like them because there fairly slimline and very rarely leek
and reasonably bullet prof also spare parts readily available chain is reasonably well hidden and there's good control in winding in with the blue exceed hose it's not having heavy strain all the time

I also like the service from water works

I'm sure over users of electric reel have there own prefernace they are expensive but it's meant my shoulder is noticeably better off,