Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ok cleaning

MC CHARTY & STONE
« on: November 02, 2016, 07:06:32 pm »
hi all i was thinking if any one cleans mc charty & stone homes here if yes how do you aproach and who do you approach ? i regularly do sparkles for them  after the builders clean for other  companies but never actually done  regular cleans for them its a good earner for some

Stephen.C

Re: MC CHARTY & STONE
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 08:07:38 pm »
Did you do the pvc clean at CLOVER LEAF COURT ?
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

www.pureh2owindowcleaning.com

ok cleaning

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 10:31:44 pm »
No steve been to many places but not there and as i mentioned be bore i dont do builders clean i only do sparkles

Jonny 87

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 07:47:17 am »
Do you mean mcarthy and stone?

I have done a lot in the past, now I just do one regularly ( 8 weekly)

The fact most only have a budget of every 8 weeks, and access has to be internal for a lot of them as they have balconies etc, I wouldn't look for anymore.

If you can get them at the right price then they are ok, but you need to have all your rams and statements available for them to see etc.

Same with any large contract I think it's hard to get them unless you know someone or are contacted directly.

I was recommended to them and that's how I got the contract. You could try an email to head office on the off chance.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 07:29:33 pm »
They deal with the contracts via area manger.
I priced one up last month .
The new ones are priced with Windows and annual gutters and roof valleys together so you need to do both services.
They also seem like a bit of agro you are expected(or was on the ones I have looked at)to clean Juliet balconies by accessing each flat individually and cleaning trad from the inside so adds a lot of time on.

They were national at one point I think ladders free may have had them .so I expect they want and are getting them done fairly cheap.