Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chris turner

Self driving cars/vans
« on: August 17, 2016, 09:59:40 am »
Really hope self driving vans are around during my lifetime.
Wouldnt it be great to sit and put your feet up between jobs, read the paper, get all your office work done on the go!

EandM

Re: Self driving cars/vans
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 10:50:22 am »
Really hope self driving vans are around during my lifetime.
Wouldnt it be great to sit and put your feet up between jobs, read the paper, get all your office work done on the go!

" I'm afraid I can't do that Dave ", in a very soft voice...

Smurf

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 12:21:42 pm »
Don't see the point in it myself as most people are lazy enough as it is.
Having to rely on technology may reduce some rtc's but what would happen if the computer says NO?
Maybe you could try switching it off and back on that's if you survive the crash  ;D ;D

chris turner

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 01:07:07 pm »
Having to rely on technology may reduce some rtc's but what would happen if the computer says NO?
Maybe you could try switching it off and back on that's if you survive the crash  ;D ;D

Your first sentence sums it up perfect ;D
If your a lazy git like me, self driving vehicle's will be a must have!
Plus I get really bad road rage, I'm sure I'd be alot less stressed without all the driving.

Btw smurf are you from Dorset?
I just picked up a new house, they just moved in but have already booked in some guy from Dorset to valet there con in and out on the 20th of this month. The house is in ash vale, long way to come from Dorset for £120!

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 01:09:58 pm »

Plus I get really bad road rage, I'm sure I'd be alot less stressed without all the driving.

I just picked up a new house, they just moved in but have already booked in some guy from Dorset to valet there con in and out on the 20th of this month. The house is in ash vale, long way to come from Dorset for £120!

Can't be me as that's way too cheap even if I lived next door  ;D ;D

chris turner

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 01:14:12 pm »

Can't be me as that's way too cheap even if I lived next door  ;D ;D

;D