Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Forster

I'm back
« on: May 27, 2006, 07:09:15 pm »
After many emails of suport i have decided to come back. I do hope that I will not be acused of being a benifit frauster or similarly  ofensive and unntrue alegations again though.

Those of you who have met me know that nothing could be further from the truth and whilst I have strong opinions and like a good argument I am not a criminal and would never accuse someone  who i've never met of being one.

If ever a similar personal claim of this nature  is made against me  then i will treat this as libel and  take legal action against the maker. Some things are not funny. I run a profesional and succesfull business and canot afford malicouse unfounded and unn true acusations.

Paul

Moderator David@stives

Re: I'm back
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 07:12:34 pm »

Is the written word not Libel

Welcome back

Dave

handyali

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 07:15:50 pm »
yes welcolme back Paul and keep up the good work  ;D

Paul Forster

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 07:24:48 pm »
Thanks,

David your right

garyj

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 08:04:52 pm »
Welcome back Paul  :)

BSF

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 08:21:25 pm »
Why don’t you go out and enjoy urself, your only 23, its Saturday night Paul, BSF doesn’t stand for Belligerent Sanctimonious Fool, yes mine is spelt correctly, it stands for something quite funny in its own little way, anyway like I said last night Paul “ I don’t hold any grudges”  I’ll buy you a lemonade and packet of crisps before we have our little meeting.

I’ll even show you what can be done with a good pressure washer, they can be used for all sorts of things.

Your post is in no way provocative to me, but your signature is, I am no fool, please could you remove it. 
Regards

BSF

*Chris Browne

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 08:33:53 pm »
welcome back paul!

chris