Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

slap bash

Off soon for my Second knee replacement
« on: August 03, 2016, 07:53:29 pm »
Well of on the 18 th August for my second Knee replacement not looking forward the pain and the handicap with walking again. I have only just got into the swing of things at work after the first opp. The last one kept me out of the van for 6 weeks.  But making plans for my Soft wash delivery unit I will build while off recovering.
I will be finishing my round by the 17 th so  not rest for me.

colin bird

Re: Off soon for my Second knee replacement
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 09:30:09 pm »
Well of on the 18 th August for my second Knee replacement not looking forward the pain and the handicap with walking again. I have only just got into the swing of things at work after the first opp. The last one kept me out of the van for 6 weeks.  But making plans for my Soft wash delivery unit I will build while off recovering.
I will be finishing my round by the 17 th so  not rest for me.

Good luck mate hope the op goes well and I wish you a speedy recovery,I also hope you customers stick with you whilst your off.as we all get older health becomes an issue,when your working alone

slap bash

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 09:36:02 pm »
The last one I lost 25% of my business and only just getting back to normal lately.

sunshine windows

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 10:00:51 pm »
Bloody hell 25% loss. Did you inform the customers of your circumstance?

Hope all goes well for this one and wish you a speedy recovery
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

SeanK

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 10:21:00 pm »
Best of luck and a speedy recovery, most customers will understand and stay loyal.

slap bash

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 11:15:28 pm »
Every customer got a letter on the last clean I did and exactly when to expect me back I only lost one months work but still lost 25% of my customers. It`s because when you are  injured you cannot keep up to date and people are very demanding down South.

Smurf

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 11:32:13 pm »
All the best with the op bud.
Do tell us more about your inteded softwash build as sounds interesting.

lal

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 09:14:01 am »

All the best with your op and a speedy recovery mate.

SeanK

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 09:26:37 am »
Every customer got a letter on the last clean I did and exactly when to expect me back I only lost one months work but still lost 25% of my customers. It`s because when you are  injured you cannot keep up to date and people are very demanding down South.

75% is still a good retain rate, I was out for almost 6 months and then another 3 months after having a tumour removed from my back and I kept around the same rate as yourself, the thing is I now feel a debt of gratitude to the ones that stuck by me and am reluctant to put their prices up which is well over due, being employed was so much easier. lol.

slap bash

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 12:38:22 pm »
Thanks guys for your good wishes.

duncan h

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 01:27:07 pm »

75% is still a good retain rate, I was out for almost 6 months and then another 3 months after having a tumour removed from my back and I kept around the same rate as yourself, the thing is I now feel a debt of gratitude to the ones that stuck by me and am reluctant to put their prices up which is well over due, being employed was so much easier. lol.
How can you say that. He was only off 6 weeks not months

simonr

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2016, 01:31:45 pm »
All the best with that mate