Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rob clarke

Alex Gardiner
« on: June 28, 2016, 08:56:16 pm »
When will your new invention "control is not letting go" be available please  ;D

Alex Gardiner

Re: Alex Gardiner
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 09:09:07 pm »
When will your new invention "control is not letting go" be available please  ;D

Hi Rob

We are just doing the final shake-down of the First off Mould items - by the end of the week I should be able to give the go ahead for full production.

Should be about 6 weeks until they are a low-cost option on our poles and available to buy as add-on items.

Rob clarke

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 09:15:23 pm »

Hi Rob

We are just doing the final shake-down of the First off Mould items - by the end of the week I should be able to give the go ahead for full production.

Should be about 6 weeks until they are a low-cost option on our poles and available to buy as add-on items.

Ok cheers, looking forward to trying it  :)

ben M

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 10:30:19 pm »
control is not letting go??? what is that?
Is it me or not very clear on Alex's website?

Rob clarke

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 10:57:51 pm »
control is not letting go??? what is that?
Is it me or not very clear on Alex's website?

Think its blurred out on purpose as its not finalised yet, its a new way to switch water off without taking hands off pole I'm lead to believe  ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 06:04:37 am »

Hi Rob

Hi Alex,

Quick question.... Will your product be able to work alongside a carbon gooseneck?

It's hard to tell but it looks like it's built into the plastic goosenecks.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 08:01:57 pm »

Hi Rob

Hi Alex,

Quick question.... Will your product be able to work alongside a carbon gooseneck?

It will not be compatible with the current carbon goosenecks but will be compatible with the next generation of our adjustable carbon goosenecks which are in development.

Jonny 87

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 08:11:56 pm »

Hi Rob

Hi Alex,

It will not be compatible with the current carbon goosenecks but will be compatible with the next generation of our adjustable carbon goosenecks which are in development.

Sounds interesting.

Thanks.

:)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 08:26:35 pm »
better be quicker then your new still brush , you said to me that it would be ready in six weeks . 3  months ago !!!!!!!

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2016, 08:43:10 pm »
better be quicker then your new still brush , you said to me that it would be ready in six weeks . 3  months ago !!!!!!!

Hi Susan

Apologies when we last spoke about this that was the correct timescale for these new Sill brushes.

Unfortunately after that point I was updated about a delay with the new bristle punching machine which had been delayed in manufacture. It will not arrive now until August. After which it can then start to punch the stocks that have been made for months now waiting for it  :(

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2016, 09:03:15 pm »
ok alex thanks for letting us know

Bungle

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2016, 10:30:43 pm »
ok alex thanks for letting us know

Grovel grovel
We look at them, they look through them.