Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

How much is your average price per clean? (monthly value of round divided by number of customers)

£8 or lower
£10
£12
£15
£18 or higher

C o z y

Re: What's your Average job price?
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2013, 10:11:49 pm »
Least its not a strangers, in my mouth like you have, cottaging.

;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2013, 10:19:28 pm »

Careful Wurzel :-)

nice average Matt ... do you just do the larger stuff or are you just a good salesman and they're all 3 bed semi's ??  :D

I've got a big cock and I know what I'm doing with it  ;D
iam surprised there master bate man,seeing that the bloody pikey van never moves off the drive ;D ;D

TLC

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2013, 10:54:25 am »
So for all you mathematicians out there,,

the national average is.........

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2013, 05:35:00 pm »
Average window cleaning price comes out at £106.00.

Average residential window cleaning is £27.08.

I'm in the Midlands if that makes a difference.

TLC

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2016, 10:32:09 am »
So I reckon the national average (domestic) price is about £16.00 based on the info available.  :)

If you are charging less than this as an average I would seriously consider raising your prices, unless you have a
well established very compact round (hard to come by these days) which gives you the hourly rate you need. (which is what its all about)  ;)

With the national living wage coming into effect and rising substantially over the next few years, is it worth working
for less than £25 per hour as a sole trader anymore?    ::)roll

KS Cleaning

« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2016, 11:39:46 am »
I know it's an old thread that's been dragged up but for me average house price isn't important, hourly rate is the one that matters to me.  I have areas where average house price is £20 and I will hit £35 an hour, on the other hand I have areas where the average house price is £8 but I can do £45 an hour on those quite easily.

SeanK

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2016, 12:12:16 pm »
What's important is that your happy with your own hourly rate, what somebody else is earning or bragging about is
neither here nor there.
If you feel your working too hard and too long for too little money then its time to make changes, if somebody else tells you this
ignore them.

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2016, 12:31:13 pm »
What's important is that your happy with your own hourly rate, what somebody else is earning or bragging about is
neither here nor there.
If you feel your working too hard and too long for too little money then its time to make changes, if somebody else tells you this
ignore them.

Well said Sean .

I don't think it is important , I'm sure someone on here who does £10 front onlys has a much lower average house price but will be earning more than the guy who charges £20 a house

nathankaye

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2016, 01:02:25 pm »
Mines between 12 n 15.
Used to be much less.  Not keen on putting prices up but any new work gets the new higher prices. But now the gap is too big and so bringing old prices up.

Since coming on this forum and last yr, started to come to my senses. It now feels like i was a charity for last 12/13 yrs (dont get me wrong, i work mon to fri 4wks a mnth and rounds are 4wkly) and now i have business head on. Where ny prices used to be 8/9 a house.  I now charge 12 n up wards. But ive smarten to appearance and enhanced ny already good reputation.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Marc Stock

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2016, 08:41:07 am »
My average yearly spend per customer is £177.56

That's across the board of monthly bi monthly and quarterly.

jk999

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2016, 06:11:04 pm »
So I reckon the national average (domestic) price is about £16.00 based on the info available.  :)

If you are charging less than this as an average I would seriously consider raising your prices, unless you have a
well established very compact round (hard to come by these days) which gives you the hourly rate you need. (which is what its all about)  ;)

With the national living wage coming into effect and rising substantially over the next few years, is it worth working
for less than £25 per hour as a sole trader anymore?    ::)roll
depending on where you live tlc some areas across the country house pricing isn't as high as down south and if you do an increase off fifty pence half of them have heart attacks

Tosh

*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'