Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jo5hm4n

Crazy Customers
« on: November 23, 2015, 09:33:30 pm »
Okay, so a guy that cleans with me in the week was helping me do some Collecting last friday whilst i was away on other business.

He went to the wrong house 5 doors away from my actual customer.  This was because somehow on the spreadsheet the address was changed to a previous customer i did well over a year ago 5 doors down.  He knocked at this wrong house to collect £4 outstanding.  The woman went ballistic, and seemed to think he was trying to con her and poach as she already has another windie(i know the guy me and him are cool).  I thought it was over and no problem.

Until she phoned me this evening telling me she told the window cleaner she has to report my guy to the police just because he knocked on the wrong house.  She was adamant that my guy told her he worked for this other guy, which by the way he doesn't even know and she said he was trying to scam me and this other guy.  She has told and informed all her neighbours to be on the lookout...

What a proper fruitcake, all over somebody knocking for a £4 job which was a mistakenly knocked at the wrong house.  Seriously what is wrong with people, i had to spend 30 minutes on the phone to this stupid bint to explain that it was a simple mistake on the spreadsheet and nothing malicious was intended by my guy, who by the way was well presented in uniform and business cards and she was adamant he was some sort of con man.

Sometimes i just wonder what is wrong with people :S

Tom White

Re: Crazy Customers
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 09:48:38 pm »
She's probably got some mental health problem, mate; it's pretty common.

Jonny 87

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 09:54:27 pm »
She's probably got some mental health problem, mate; it's pretty common.

Happens every 1 in 4 weeks I find. 😂
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

duncan h

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 10:01:16 pm »
As long as you don't get a bad name from it. Some twisted people about

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 11:23:06 pm »
Okay, so a guy that cleans with me in the week was helping me do some Collecting last friday whilst i was away on other business.

He went to the wrong house 5 doors away from my actual customer.  This was because somehow on the spreadsheet the address was changed to a previous customer i did well over a year ago 5 doors down.  He knocked at this wrong house to collect £4 outstanding.  The woman went ballistic, and seemed to think he was trying to con her and poach as she already has another windie(i know the guy me and him are cool).  I thought it was over and no problem.

Until she phoned me this evening telling me she told the window cleaner she has to report my guy to the police just because he knocked on the wrong house.  She was adamant that my guy told her he worked for this other guy, which by the way he doesn't even know and she said he was trying to scam me and this other guy.  She has told and informed all her neighbours to be on the lookout...

What a proper fruitcake, all over somebody knocking for a £4 job which was a mistakenly knocked at the wrong house.  Seriously what is wrong with people, i had to spend 30 minutes on the phone to this stupid bint to explain that it was a simple mistake on the spreadsheet and nothing malicious was intended by my guy, who by the way was well presented in uniform and business cards and she was adamant he was some sort of con man.

Sometimes i just wonder what is wrong with people :S

Plenty of window cleaning scams going on so I'm not surprised really she did what she did to be honest.