Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

seamus campbell

Grease filter laundry service
« on: October 17, 2015, 08:38:27 pm »
Hi

Would anyone have any experience with operating a filter cleaning service ,   

What cleaning method do you use  to clean on a large scale
Does anyone use decarbonising unit

Any help would be appreciated

Seamus

Tadgh O Shea

Re: Grease filter laundry service
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 12:51:00 am »
Hi

Would anyone have any experience with operating a filter cleaning service ,   

What cleaning method do you use  to clean on a large scale
Does anyone use decarbonising unit

Any help would be appreciated

Seamus
  Hi Seamus, hope you are keeping well, i know of two companies who operate this filter cleaning service, they both have huge stocks of stainless steel baffle filters which are the most standard type used, they set up monthly contracts where they call to their clients with clean filters to replace the greased up ones they take down from the canopy, these greased up ones they take back to their base and soak them in decarbonizing tanks and pressure wash them afterwards, (stainless steel baffle grease filters are fabricated at a standard size of 500mm x 500mm)  i don't know Seamus if they cover your area but i do have a contact for buying the stainless steel baffle filters direct from the fabricator if thats of any help, i also have a contact for a company who fabricate stainless steel decarbonizing tanks if it helps, regards Tadgh

creweexcel

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 07:58:39 am »
hi run a cleaning company and would be interested in contact for supplier of commercial filters JOHN EXCEL CLEANING CHESHIRE excelcleaningcheshire@gmail.com

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 12:49:39 pm »
hi run a cleaning company and would be interested in contact for supplier of commercial filters JOHN EXCEL CLEANING CHESHIRE excelcleaningcheshire@gmail.com
Hi John, these fabricators are in Southern Ireland, it would probably work our more expensive for you in having to bring them over to the UK, as i am sure there are many fabricators in the UK doing the same products, if you still would like to talk to them email info@jskcleaning.ie and i can share their details with you.  regards Tadgh

seamus campbell

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 08:49:50 pm »
Hi Tadgh
That what I was wondering if they used decarbonator units, as thats the way I was thinking of going with it, I'm fine got the filters covered but would be interested in contact for decarbonator unit.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 09:15:42 pm »
Hi Tadgh
That what I was wondering if they used decarbonator units, as thats the way I was thinking of going with it, I'm fine got the filters covered but would be interested in contact for decarbonator unit.
  Hi Seamus, contact name is Kieran and mob no  00353 86 6000077.    regards Tadgh

seamus campbell

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 10:55:16 pm »
Hi Tadgh

Spoke to Kieran today forgot to ask  the name of his company

Do you know it

Thanks Seamus

Tadgh O Shea

Re: Grease filter laundry service New
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 11:25:10 pm »
Hi Tadgh

Spoke to Kieran today forgot to ask  the name of his company