Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny 87

Re: Vyair 10litre p/m pump
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2015, 11:19:47 pm »
I will get round to measuring my flow in lpm one day, I'm intrigued that you boys can't get a high enough flow rate with your normal pumps. Even on work like in the picture I still couldn't have mine on full.

I think it depends on people's set ups.

If you use a DI vessel on board, then your pump will have less pressure as it forces it through the resin.

Wheras someone with just a tank full of pure will get more pressure from their pump as it has less resistance.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Matt.

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 12:13:31 am »
Well that may be my problem I run tank pump di hose reel brush

Would the di bottle cause a problem in setup with controller, I always di after my tank as I use it for pressure washing, so wen empty and I fill up again it's contaminated.

I sometimes run the water through the di with the hose back into the tank to give it a clean out

ChumBucket

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 08:21:23 am »
I will get round to measuring my flow in lpm one day, I'm intrigued that you boys can't get a high enough flow rate with your normal pumps. Even on work like in the picture I still couldn't have mine on full.

I think it depends on people's set ups.

If you use a DI vessel on board, then your pump will have less pressure as it forces it through the resin.

Wheras someone with just a tank full of pure will get more pressure from their pump as it has less resistance.

I have Two DI's after my pump!! ;D DI vessels cause no resistance to the pump. One thing I will note though, as this has come up before. The only difference between me & virtually every other wfp'er is that I've only ever used Hozelock reels. This has got me wondering whether they are less restrictive, i.e. have a larger bore in the middle than the other reels? ???

Dave Willis

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2015, 08:50:33 am »
Most metal reels have a brass barbed hose tail that screw into the centre with a pretty small id. I can't imagine forcing water through that then a flow valve then some push fit inserts/pole hose connectors  followed by a couple of jets helps.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2015, 11:10:56 am »
UPDATE.....

Theve sent  out a replacement  :D :D

Customer service,  10/10 maybe????  ;D

Matt.

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 03:33:18 pm »
Favouritism that is mate.

So sod this am sending Phil an email, if he thinks am messing about with this piece of sh?? He can think again

ChumBucket

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 04:45:58 pm »
Most metal reels have a brass barbed hose tail that screw into the centre with a pretty small id. I can't imagine forcing water through that then a flow valve then some push fit inserts/pole hose connectors  followed by a couple of jets helps.

Even when I went from 8mm to 6mm hose, to my surprise, there was no difference in flow, only slightly on pressure. All I had to do was increase the pressure setting by One value & the flow remained exactly the same as with the 8mm hose. I've never had to increase the flow value at all.

slap bash

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 07:14:53 pm »
This brush problem seams to be a new problem as the old 7 liter pump used a brass brush older and the new ones are plastic which melt \I have had one on the blink this week.