Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Darren muir

Web page and Facebook up and running
« on: February 24, 2015, 01:28:19 pm »
Hi ok I relaise that everybody is going on about newbies and amateurs but I am just starting up and want to make a go of it properly . That's the Facebook page and web page up and running could really do with a few fb likes and a few Google searches to boost the profile . Anyway it's turboclear.co.uk and just turboclear on fb . Go on and have a look ect

Kevin Miller

Re: Web page and Facebook up and running
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 01:35:31 pm »
Hi ok I relaise that everybody is going on about newbies and amateurs but I am just starting up and want to make a go of it properly . That's the Facebook page and web page up and running could really do with a few fb likes and a few Google searches to boost the profile . Anyway it's turboclear.co.uk and just turboclear on fb . Go on and have a look ect

Firstly welcome to the forum, nice looking website. Try and get some before and after pictures up on your site as you go along. What machine and equipment you using pal?

Darren muir

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 02:41:48 pm »
Hi Iam using a 13hp loncin 15 lpm with turbo nozzle running out of a ibc tank fitted in back of van . Haven't had a big enough job yet to run tank out but if  I do I plan on just running a hose into it on a ball cock system from water supply so it just fills as Iam using it . Really wanted a towable bowser setup but funds couldn't justify it at moment

Kevin Miller

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 02:52:12 pm »
Hi Iam using a 13hp loncin 15 lpm with turbo nozzle running out of a ibc tank fitted in back of van . Haven't had a big enough job yet to run tank out but if  I do I plan on just running a hose into it on a ball cock system from water supply so it just fills as Iam using it . Really wanted a towable bowser setup but funds couldn't justify it at moment

No problem pal, good luck hope it all works out for you

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 05:50:32 pm »
Site looks good mate ... noticed spelling mistake on your main headings 'commercial' is spelt incorrectly  ;)

Darren muir

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 09:08:26 pm »
Cheers mate Iam not best at the spelling and the web designer was Turkish with broken English so prob not the best combination.