Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Marc Whitbread

Re: Approx price to clean this please?
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2015, 05:40:01 pm »
I'd say at least 200 we did one exactly like that 4 yrs ago half that size and charged 100 for it back then

trippyboy

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2015, 08:36:40 pm »
I wouldn't touch it for less than £200

Gerald Ash

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2015, 01:14:04 pm »
Charge the same price as you would anyone else. People with that kind of money often take offence if they feel you`re bumping the price up because of their wealth.
 Work out the rough hourly rate for their windows, then multiply that rate by how long you think it will take.
     Honesty is always the best policy.

trafficjamz

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 02:05:55 pm »
Personally, I would say £250.  Less than that and I would have wished I never started

Tom-01

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2015, 02:26:48 pm »
Charge the same price as you would anyone else. People with that kind of money often take offence if they feel you`re bumping the price up because of their wealth.
 Work out the rough hourly rate for their windows, then multiply that rate by how long you think it will take.
     Honesty is always the best policy.

I agree to a certain extent.

But from experience working with these types of people there is hardly ever any notice given of when to do the work - a call comes in and they want it doing the next day, it HAS to be done otherwise the world (their little world) will end. So I price with this in mind.