Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lisa123

commercial/offices
« on: April 16, 2006, 10:03:49 pm »
hi all
I have a number of industial and business parks around my town.
Just wondered if anyone had any hints and tips about advertising and quoting there.
is it best to send a letter of intro with a biz card, or pop a flyer through the letter box, or just ring them all up? I think i might pop over and drop letters through as i don't know what businesses are there.
I'm trying to look for more work, so i'm out and about on the domestic side aswell, dropping leaflets where i can, it seems to have gone all quiet though.

Boston Spa Cleaning Services

Re: commercial/offices
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 10:17:21 pm »
tried them all but flyers worked best for us
ian

handyali

Re: commercial/offices
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 10:38:34 pm »
found that for us best to drop in and just give a flyer by hand. lots will prob still get chucked in bin but just go in looking profesional etc with big smile on your face and hopefully a few will look at them. we have attached business cards to them too as sometimes people will keep card handy. or try offering money off maybe but stating that they have to produce the flyer hehe. good luck !!  ;)
p.s i think lots of businesses hate cold callers on phone and if you just drop leaflets in letterbox i don't think you will have much success.But feel free to prove me wrong  ;D