Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bill.upnw

Re: James Milton !!!! 😮😏👳🇬🇧👍
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2014, 10:07:05 am »
Seo work needs doing, u need to start blogging ect, get them organic hits in

dannymack

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2014, 10:11:00 am »
Don't mean to be thick H20 lol !! But what's SEO mean and what would I need to do, as it seems such a waste with my Webpage

Cheers for any info much appreciated to all that share 👍

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 10:14:03 am »
Don't mean to be thick H20 lol !! But what's SEO mean and what would I need to do, as it seems such a waste with my Webpage

Search engine optimisation.

You will do better picking areas you want more
Work in.

Essex window cleaning will be harder to get than a
Small village in Essex.

Get on to Nat on here. Spend a few quid and you will get some
Results.

Blogs is blogging. Like a
News thread on ya website. Google loves
Fresh content. I did a small one this morning.

deeege

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 10:14:51 am »

Get in contact with Nat Jones off this site. He will design you a site that will bring the work in. It's pointless having a website that isn't up there in googles results.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dannymack

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2014, 10:15:28 am »
Cheers Bill, H20, Degree & Cozy
Degree I've got a Webpage cost me £200 but yes defo gotta do something. I've got enough work but always wanting more and it seems a waste of money not getting nothing I may speak to the fella who did the page ill tell him i need him to do me an SEO see what he says. I don't wanna pay Nathan to do me a complete page as I have one not sure it's any good have a look and tell me if its crap or ok
It's www.rscleaningltd.org thanks in advance chaps for any poss or neg feedback 🇬🇧👍🇬🇧

C o z y

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 10:17:04 am »
As said, Nat is your man. Mrs Cozy does it all for us, so not a challenge really.
No still don't understand, I must be thick

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2014, 08:06:59 pm »
Nice to see people think about me  ;D ;D

Close to a millionaire, but not quite there yet  :D

People who have liked my facebook page will see that I am still continuing to move forward, and havent lied once regarding the jobs we pick up on a regular basis.

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2014, 08:31:00 pm »
Nice to see people think about me  ;D ;D

Close to a millionaire, but not quite there yet  :D

People who have liked my facebook page will see that I am still continuing to move forward, and havent lied once regarding the jobs we pick up on a regular basis.

Good for you.

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2014, 07:16:51 am »
8 weekly I've never compared Jamea as a friend if mine I don't even
Know the fella !!!! In other post where I mentioned about him always putting his jobs hes got on here he even said he likes boasting about them if you go to that post and he said if I don't like hes posts then don't read them, fair play to him I've got nothing against him and good luck to him

Hands up I did read my first post above and it did come across abit horrible so took that wording off !!!
As for Cozy hes German ain't he, he's even got a Webpage in German couldn't understand a word of it !!!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧😳👉

Yes I do like boasting about the work we pick up...

Why do I do it? Because i'm proud, i'm chuffed at what i've achieved, I want to show it off.

Is that the wrong thing to do?

Window Lickers

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2014, 09:20:19 am »
Nothing wrong in that. That's why I occasionally post what we do. Ignore the moaners, it says more about them that it does about you.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 09:27:28 am »
Know the fella !!!! In other post where I mentioned about him always putting his jobs hes got on here he even said he likes boasting about them if you go to that post and he said if I don't like hes posts then don't read them, fair play to him I've got nothing against him and good luck to him

Hands up I did read my first post above and it did come across abit horrible so took that wording off !!!
As for Cozy hes German ain't he, he's even got a Webpage in German couldn't understand a word of it !!!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧😳👉

Why do I do it? Because i'm proud, i'm chuffed at what i've achieved, I want to show it off.

Alright bud. Ain't seen you in ages on here. Thought you'd destroyed another van hahahahaha life treating you well?

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2014, 11:11:59 am »

Alright bud. Ain't seen you in ages on here. Thought you'd destroyed another van hahahahaha life treating you well?

Hahaha - Racked up 3000 miles on the new van mate and still not a dent or crushed bonnet on it  ;D

And yes thanks for asking pal, life is treating me well, both business and personal. Hope your well also.

The van is in for its sign writing at long last on Tuesday, so i'll put up some pictures then, sure what you think.

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2014, 11:15:31 am »

Hahaha - Racked up 3000 miles on the new van mate and still not a dent or crushed bonnet on it  ;D

And yes thanks for asking pal, life is treating me well, both business and personal. Hope your well also.

The van is in for its sign writing at long last on Tuesday, so i'll put up some pictures then, sure what you think.

Let's hope no-one bashes into it and drives off without leaving details eh. :)

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2014, 11:17:40 am »
Correct Hummer  ;)

Soupy

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2014, 11:18:27 am »
Aye, cause then it might be pure fecked.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2014, 11:33:21 am »

Yeah doing well mate, i stalked ya fb and saw the images for ya van (vinyl) looks great.

Had a poop month a while back.... My van decided to have angry sex with itself and the engine was destroyed. I got a new van now, so all good YAY LOL