Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

How many jobs do you get off your website?
« on: July 09, 2014, 08:03:14 am »
Just wondered how much work a good website can generate?

PoleKing

Re: How many jobs do you get off your website?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 08:11:01 am »
It's a good site if it's more than you can cope with
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

paul ette

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 08:33:44 am »
im on first page google for my area and hardly get anything, 1 a week if im lucky

Ian101

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 09:52:05 am »
Average about 2 a month to 5 a month seemd to come in waves ... most of them are for 1 off windows or conny roofs and gutters .... happy with that as icing on my cake

Stoots

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 10:32:21 am »
Ok, i get about 1-2 a week for car valeting site but lucky if its 1 every 2 months for my pressure washing site

im considering getting one for my window cleaning because leaflets hav been doing nothing at all, 2000 out with not a sausage, last resort is try employing a canvasser, if that doesnt work i may have to have a re think about this industry

Dannymackreturn

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 04:58:33 pm »
Had my web page for about 14 months not had one job, waste of money wouldn't bother with one. O and to top it of I'm getting around 70 emails a day as a selling site in America keeps coming through & a cleaning company in America keeps coming to me and also a pharmacy in America comes through to. Yesterday had enought of marking and sending emails to junk but yet still getting tons so decided to delete my web email account

WASTE OF MONEY WEB PAGE if spend money elsewhere trying to market your company  ::)roll

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 05:23:54 pm »
Had my web page for about 14 months not had one job, waste of money wouldn't bother with one. O and to top it of I'm getting around 70 emails a day as a selling site in America keeps coming through & a cleaning company in America keeps coming to me and also a pharmacy in America comes through to. Yesterday had enought of marking and sending emails to junk but yet still getting tons so decided to delete my web email account

WASTE OF MONEY WEB PAGE if spend money elsewhere trying to market your company  ::)roll

Your site has issues mate,.. no wonder it isn't working for you,..

For some strange reason you have TWO page title tags on  every page. You also have your e-mail address visible both in plain text and in the contact page link of the page footer so its no wonder you're getting spam!

G.W.C

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 05:28:12 pm »
Nat, did you get my email mate? Sent it last night

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 05:37:08 pm »
Nat, did you get my email mate? Sent it last night

I got loads of emails last night - none from the address on your profile though.
You've got mail.  ;D

Dannymackreturn

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 06:44:08 pm »
Cheers Nath, ill get the wally who did the page to look into it. I've deleted my email addy with all that spam. The page is nowhere so that's why I don't get a thing. I should get into yellow pages and update it so when someone types in window cleaners in Essex I would come up !!!!!